Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 175 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 180 reviews
on April 23, 2016
This is my second blue rubber G-shock. This is an "old school" G-shock and not the clumsy giant ones that have become collectables in recent years. I bought my first blue one in 2003 or so and it worked great until I lost it in 2010. So I bought it here in 2012 and its still running strong. All the basic features of a G-shock but the most important to me is the water resistance. Casio does a great job.

I love the "nautical" theme of the blue and yellow. Beats the basic black and yet is understated. I love it. The G tends to wear the yellow out but I'm hard on the watch and it takes years.
on September 2, 2016
I bought this watch back in April and have done just about everything to it that could damage it in any way. I have worked on construction sites swinging sledgehammers, and been diving with it. Holds up in every way. From what I can tell it is absolutely waterproof and very shockproof. I don't think it will ever break but if it does I'll be back to get another. Great, good-looking watch.
on February 3, 2017
Bought a couple of these for my Employees! They love em!
They beat em up all day during work, and hold up just fine!

I myself have over 60 watches...different brands and sizes...there just isnt anything better than G-Shock
on March 13, 2017
This is my first time purchasing a G-Shock so i cant really compare to others. However, I bought this for my boyfriend and i find it to be a very good product. At first the wrist band looks a lil short but it does fit! I like the fact that the G logo is actually a light when u press it. Gave it four stars just because i cant really compare it to the others. Overall it was a great buy. No problem with product everything works fine.
on February 20, 2017
The blue color really appealed to me. I also like the upscale G-Shock brand and this watch is cheaper than most. This is a fashionable watch but it is low on functions. It does have the light function which comes in handy, and I suppose it is durable, but it doesn't have as many functions as the other cheaper Casio watches. For a comparable watch with a lot of functions I recommend: Casio Men's WS210H-1AVCF Sport Watch with Black Resin Band.
on July 27, 2017
Purchased as a surprise for my husband who is a huge g-shock fan and has been wanting this watch for a while. He absolutely loves it!
on September 12, 2016
My only complaint is that the numbers are a tad small. But it is a very easy watch to figure out. (Replaced a 10 year old Timex Ironman) It doesn't seem any smaller than the standard G-Shock I tried on. If it is any smaller, it's a tiny difference. It's more of a blue mat finish - not shiny at all and the face is silver, not gold as depicted in these photos.
on March 11, 2017
I bought this for a present for my 10 year old son after reading reviews that this G-Shock watch was a little smaller than some of the other ones, and he absolutely loves it! He's as rough & tough as a boy can be and wears this watch day & night, & it still looks brand new! Great product :)
on October 7, 2016
Purchased it as a gift for my son and he loves it. Every since Casio started their G-Shock line, I have been a fan. And I continue to wear the G-shocks exclusively. Excellent watch!
on June 3, 2017
good price, good value

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.