Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 169 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 174 reviews
on May 7, 2015
All I can say is boom SHOCKA locka. Great color. Fast delivery. Not too big ... not too small. Perfect.
review image
on January 11, 2017
Great watch, excellent deal! I have been wanting another G-Shock ever since my previous one quit on me years ago, and I finally found one in the color I wanted too! I won't lie, it's bulky on a small arm, for an average size person it would likely be the perfect fit. Easy to set once you figure the buttons out. Read the user manual though, it will save some grief and possibly a watch that wouldn't be covered under warranty. I had one of the first G-Shocks, talking late 90's. This one wont take as much abuse as my last one, but I am sure the one I got for my gf might since she works construction type stuff, so we shall see how hers holds up. See if they still make them like they used to. If she tells me in a few months from now hers is broken already maybe she will post about it. As for me, so far no complaints, I am loving mine.
on April 23, 2016
This is my second blue rubber G-shock. This is an "old school" G-shock and not the clumsy giant ones that have become collectables in recent years. I bought my first blue one in 2003 or so and it worked great until I lost it in 2010. So I bought it here in 2012 and its still running strong. All the basic features of a G-shock but the most important to me is the water resistance. Casio does a great job.

I love the "nautical" theme of the blue and yellow. Beats the basic black and yet is understated. I love it. The G tends to wear the yellow out but I'm hard on the watch and it takes years.
on September 2, 2016
I bought this watch back in April and have done just about everything to it that could damage it in any way. I have worked on construction sites swinging sledgehammers, and been diving with it. Holds up in every way. From what I can tell it is absolutely waterproof and very shockproof. I don't think it will ever break but if it does I'll be back to get another. Great, good-looking watch.
on February 3, 2017
Bought a couple of these for my Employees! They love em!
They beat em up all day during work, and hold up just fine!

I myself have over 60 watches...different brands and sizes...there just isnt anything better than G-Shock
on March 13, 2017
This is my first time purchasing a G-Shock so i cant really compare to others. However, I bought this for my boyfriend and i find it to be a very good product. At first the wrist band looks a lil short but it does fit! I like the fact that the G logo is actually a light when u press it. Gave it four stars just because i cant really compare it to the others. Overall it was a great buy. No problem with product everything works fine.
on February 20, 2017
The blue color really appealed to me. I also like the upscale G-Shock brand and this watch is cheaper than most. This is a fashionable watch but it is low on functions. It does have the light function which comes in handy, and I suppose it is durable, but it doesn't have as many functions as the other cheaper Casio watches. For a comparable watch with a lot of functions I recommend: Casio Men's WS210H-1AVCF Sport Watch with Black Resin Band.
on July 27, 2017
Purchased as a surprise for my husband who is a huge g-shock fan and has been wanting this watch for a while. He absolutely loves it!
on September 12, 2016
My only complaint is that the numbers are a tad small. But it is a very easy watch to figure out. (Replaced a 10 year old Timex Ironman) It doesn't seem any smaller than the standard G-Shock I tried on. If it is any smaller, it's a tiny difference. It's more of a blue mat finish - not shiny at all and the face is silver, not gold as depicted in these photos.
on March 11, 2017
I bought this for a present for my 10 year old son after reading reviews that this G-Shock watch was a little smaller than some of the other ones, and he absolutely loves it! He's as rough & tough as a boy can be and wears this watch day & night, & it still looks brand new! Great product :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.