Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on February 3, 2017
Bought a couple of these for my Employees! They love em!
They beat em up all day during work, and hold up just fine!

I myself have over 60 watches...different brands and sizes...there just isnt anything better than G-Shock
on March 13, 2017
This is my first time purchasing a G-Shock so i cant really compare to others. However, I bought this for my boyfriend and i find it to be a very good product. At first the wrist band looks a lil short but it does fit! I like the fact that the G logo is actually a light when u press it. Gave it four stars just because i cant really compare it to the others. Overall it was a great buy. No problem with product everything works fine.
on February 20, 2017
The blue color really appealed to me. I also like the upscale G-Shock brand and this watch is cheaper than most. This is a fashionable watch but it is low on functions. It does have the light function which comes in handy, and I suppose it is durable, but it doesn't have as many functions as the other cheaper Casio watches. For a comparable watch with a lot of functions I recommend: Casio Men's WS210H-1AVCF Sport Watch with Black Resin Band.
on July 27, 2017
Purchased as a surprise for my husband who is a huge g-shock fan and has been wanting this watch for a while. He absolutely loves it!
on November 21, 2017
This watch holds up to the abuse my special needs teen puts it through! Only thing I dislike is its size. It is big!
on December 4, 2017
Perfect size for my teen son. Great for kids who are hard on things or play sports.
on January 10, 2018
Bought this watch for my son because it matched his Yamaha YZ (cool blue color) and because it is a solid watch great for an 11 yr old to beat the crap out of while wearing everyday..perfect functionality weight and size..good for an adult also
on September 12, 2016
My only complaint is that the numbers are a tad small. But it is a very easy watch to figure out. (Replaced a 10 year old Timex Ironman) It doesn't seem any smaller than the standard G-Shock I tried on. If it is any smaller, it's a tiny difference. It's more of a blue mat finish - not shiny at all and the face is silver, not gold as depicted in these photos.
on October 7, 2016
Purchased it as a gift for my son and he loves it. Every since Casio started their G-Shock line, I have been a fan. And I continue to wear the G-shocks exclusively. Excellent watch!
on October 21, 2017
Is being put to the test everyday. Holds up well. Crystal is plastic (and scratches easily).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.