Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 11, 2017
I bought this about 5 years ago and it's still going strong. I wear it every day for about 15 hours teaching, coaching, doing construction and landscaping projects, and etc. I'm a bigger guy and I'm rough on stuff as well. But, it's by FAR the best sport style watch I've ever owned and my first (but not my last) G Shock. Like I mentioned already, this works great and I wear it every day. It can be dressed up and worn business casual or be worn completely casual. It's still on the original band and battery and shows no signs of needing replacement; it's been a zero maintenance watch.

I felt the need to review this watch because I came across the same watch on Amazon just now as I was shopping new ones. To be clear, I don't need a new one. I just thought that it'd be fun to get a new one in a different color. This gets my full endorsement- they are built to last and that isn't the case with most things these days.
on April 23, 2016
This is my second blue rubber G-shock. This is an "old school" G-shock and not the clumsy giant ones that have become collectables in recent years. I bought my first blue one in 2003 or so and it worked great until I lost it in 2010. So I bought it here in 2012 and its still running strong. All the basic features of a G-shock but the most important to me is the water resistance. Casio does a great job.

I love the "nautical" theme of the blue and yellow. Beats the basic black and yet is understated. I love it. The G tends to wear the yellow out but I'm hard on the watch and it takes years.
on February 3, 2017
Bought a couple of these for my Employees! They love em!
They beat em up all day during work, and hold up just fine!

I myself have over 60 watches...different brands and sizes...there just isnt anything better than G-Shock
on March 13, 2017
This is my first time purchasing a G-Shock so i cant really compare to others. However, I bought this for my boyfriend and i find it to be a very good product. At first the wrist band looks a lil short but it does fit! I like the fact that the G logo is actually a light when u press it. Gave it four stars just because i cant really compare it to the others. Overall it was a great buy. No problem with product everything works fine.
on February 20, 2017
The blue color really appealed to me. I also like the upscale G-Shock brand and this watch is cheaper than most. This is a fashionable watch but it is low on functions. It does have the light function which comes in handy, and I suppose it is durable, but it doesn't have as many functions as the other cheaper Casio watches. For a comparable watch with a lot of functions I recommend: Casio Men's WS210H-1AVCF Sport Watch with Black Resin Band.
on July 27, 2017
Purchased as a surprise for my husband who is a huge g-shock fan and has been wanting this watch for a while. He absolutely loves it!
on November 21, 2017
This watch holds up to the abuse my special needs teen puts it through! Only thing I dislike is its size. It is big!
on December 4, 2017
Perfect size for my teen son. Great for kids who are hard on things or play sports.
on September 12, 2016
My only complaint is that the numbers are a tad small. But it is a very easy watch to figure out. (Replaced a 10 year old Timex Ironman) It doesn't seem any smaller than the standard G-Shock I tried on. If it is any smaller, it's a tiny difference. It's more of a blue mat finish - not shiny at all and the face is silver, not gold as depicted in these photos.
on March 11, 2017
I bought this for a present for my 10 year old son after reading reviews that this G-Shock watch was a little smaller than some of the other ones, and he absolutely loves it! He's as rough & tough as a boy can be and wears this watch day & night, & it still looks brand new! Great product :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.