Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 28, 2017
I bought 3 of these watches for my friends and I. We are 3 women but wanted this model because the women one comes a little small and we liked this one better. They look really good, I would update you after we use them for a while. The only thing is that one of the watches came in a box different than the other two and it doesn't look that nice compared to the other two (see photos).

Aside from that, they look amazing!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
on July 29, 2015
Favorite <3
I need to stock up on this watch!
It's literally my favorite.
I've outgrown the plastic-y digital watches,
but I wanted a quick way to to know exact time, so classic metals didn't appeal to me.

This. This is the perfect blend of a timeless look with digital accuracy.

I've been on the lookout for a while for something like this.
Hesitated on purchasing because it looks like a weird pale gold in the picture, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger because it's actually a deeper, richer tone. Not a true gold-tone; still lighter than actual gold, but definitely not as pale/yellow as pictured. Goes great with my skin tone :) Underside is silver. Except for the paint wearing out over use, it feels like pretty great quality.

Bonus: you won't have to look at your cell phone every second to get an exact read of the time. That's one way to depend less on your phone lol.
on August 11, 2015
I just received my watch and I'm in love with it.

First off, the picture online shows a duller color than what it actually is. I was hesitant at first to get this watch from this seller on Amazon because of the color in the picture. The color is definitely gold in tone, not super shiny. I would say kind of matte gold.

I was able to get a real idea of the size by the measurements posted on the sellers ad. I compared it to the watches I already have and the size is exactly what I wanted. I am a female with small wrists and it fit perfectly.

The band is easily adjustable. I looked it up on YouTube and it took like a minute to adjust it to my small wrist. The extra band will be tucked inside but you can't see it and it doesn't bother me. Some people have said it pulls their hairs but I don't have hairy arms so it's perfect for me.

The quality is ok, I guess. I don't own any super expensive watches so I wouldn't even be able to compare but overall I would say the quality is what you pay for. I'm ok with that. It's not heavy and of course it's not real gold. Everything works on my watch. (i.e. light, buttons, alarm etc.) I read the manual and I was able to easily set the time, date and alarms. No problem there. I don't know if its real or fake but it doesn't really matter to me. It looks really good.

I've read some reviews on the gold color fading with time. I plan on trying my best to not get it wet and wiping it after every use. As of right now, I plan on wearing it a lot. It's something I can wear up or down.

The packaging was ok. It came in a plastic case with the watch holder, manual and a Casio box. No complaints there.

This is my review upon receiving my watch. I will edit and update if there are any changes.
on October 21, 2015
These came fast and expected. These came with the original box, manual, and the watch holder. its more gold than the picture shows. Its actually a nice gold tone similar to 12k -14k gold. The gold eventually wears off, but if you keep it clean, and dry as possible then itll last a lot longer. The length is easily adjustable, and the time and date is easy to change. The face is a lot smaller than I expected but other than that, it is a beautiful watch. I get plenty of compliments, and get approached a lot with questions and admiration about this watch. Great seller, and most importantly, a great and beautiful watch. Casio is in deed my favorite watch brand!
2 people found this helpful
on May 2, 2014
I was incredibly skeptical about this watch for a while. I've seen people wear this classic Casio in pictures & videos and I've always wanted one. I didn't know if I should trust the amazon reviews but I took the chance and I ended up loving it. At first the watch looked incredibly flimsy and cheap to me, I'm a 21 year old male college student and I felt like I just made a stupid purchase. After I adjusted the strap (incredibly easy to do, btw) I tried it on and actually liked it. I always wear watches so this one felt a little lighter than usual, but It was easy to get used to. It stands out with whatever I wear, especially if I match it with a gold necklace or bracelet on my other wrist. I've honestly gotten several comments from friends, family, random people I come across, and even a waiter in a restaurant once (lol). I use it as my day-to-day watch and also as my favorite piece to any casual to semi-casual ensemble. Oh and I have relatively small wrists and a good amount o hair. The size of the frame is perfect and the strap actually doesn't pull on my arm hair as much as I've heard it does from other reviewers. Great purchase!
2 people found this helpful
on June 8, 2014
First off, this watch looks amazing. I ALWAYS received compliments for it. As a matter of fact, I would also receive offers from others to purchase the watch. Unfortunately, I gave in when the offer was too good. I bought this watch for about $20 and sold it to somebody who was willing to pay $80!!!! Yeah, I know, I ripped that person off! But my point is that this watch looks amazing. Buyer beware: this watch might actually look expensive enough for someone to rob you for it. My only problem with the watch is that its very "flashy". I wouldn't wear this watch everyday, maybe only once and a while. It garners a lot of attention for others, and if you're like me, you like to keep things casual and simple. Everybody enjoys compliments but you will always catch wandering eyes looking at your wrist. This can be a good thing or a bad thing. Personally, I just don't enjoy all the attention. Overall, its a very stylish, fully functional watch at a great price. In fact, I might even buy a new one for myself. Or, I might buy these in bulk and sell them at 3x the value and make a profit lol. Just kidding, 5/5 would buy again
on April 13, 2015
Everything is excellent, from the style, to the metal work, and to the quality of the watch's hardware and software. The only downside to owning this watch is that it is going to get many UNNOTICEABLE scratches and imperfections after a week's wear. After wearing it for a few days there are many micro-scratches on the watch casing, the thing holding the watch's face. On some areas of the watch band there is paint wearing; the strap tucked underneath the other and areas around the metal clasp are where the paint has rubbed off. The paint wearing is not completely worn off it is more like consistent spots on the band. When you wear this watch you will get attention from the gold color and style, the downsides will not be noticeable unless someone actually get up close and wears the watch.
on June 21, 2016
It's a nice looking watch overall but take in to consideration the price and it's not real gold of course, I had my watch for 6mnths now and still looks nice but the gold tone on the under strap started to rub off as the upper strap lays over it so that's a given. The watch also pulls your hair so just be aware, I have to shave my wrist when wearing it or when I take it off its full of hair. The watch is functioning well but had a couple times where when a new mnth started the day would be incorrect, it also has a light which stays on for just under a second
on January 19, 2015
Great Buy!! really enjoying the overall look and feel, very light weight almost forget I have it on sometimes. The face is nice although for a man it is a little smaller then I anticipated, But then again this is a retro watch.
review image
7 people found this helpful
on November 23, 2013
I bought this more for the novelty value as I'm sure most others did as well. A gold plated stainless steel digital watch that is supposed to look expensive but it's a Casio. lol. My favorite part about this watch is the green Luminesce lighting.

The fact I get so many comments on this watch gives it 5 stars automatically. I tend not to wear it everyday because it can get scratched easily. It's become a once a week watch in my collection.