Top positive review
2 people found this helpful
Good sensible choice.
on February 12, 2017
- cheap. I tend to lose watches on my holidays. For this money, I am not worried.
- 10 year battery (not paying for new battery anytime soon. It's also more costly to make it water resistant again after changing the battery)
- Casio quality; meaning accurate and reliable
- looks good wearing it with jeans or under a suit. Ideal if you are on a business trip and want to visit the market, go swimming or attend evening dinner.
- Bonus: two-tone, so it matches gold or silver/metal accessories
- Pulls hair. The more lose the band is, the more it pulls. Not a major issue, though.
- being metal you can't wear it in the sauna.
- it does not ship with the plastic see through case (see picture). Might be an issue if you decide it's a gift.
Update: Own it for more than a month. Used some vaseline on the inside of the band at first, but now after one month it hardly pulls my hairs.