Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 81-90 of 351 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 397 reviews
on October 16, 2016
Delivered on time and product quality is excellent
on October 26, 2016
It was ok. I had doubts if it was totally new
on February 14, 2009
I don't normally write reviews but in the case of this watch I have to let every one know if they're looking for an attractive watch for an even more "an attractive price" Look no further.

I ordered this watch with low expectation since I intended on replacing another work casio, but now I don't take it off. It looks elegant and far more expensive than what I paid for. Don't be mislead by the rubber band, it's solid, sturdy and blends well.

You wil be very surprised.
on February 8, 2017
love the watch
great price
on December 3, 2016
Awesome Product with FAST Shipping
on May 7, 2015
Nice watch, but small and hard to read. I have a large wrist, so it is on the last notch on the band. Nice cheap watch for swimming, won't cry if I bust it.
on November 8, 2012
This analog watch looks really nice and was a good value for what I paid. There is only the single knob on the side to control it and operation is very simple. The band is typical Casio quality "rubber like" resin and the watch has a substantial feel to it. In hindsight I wish I'd purchased the version with the metal band.
on February 4, 2017
Nice watch, looks good.
on February 22, 2012
Purchased this watch for my son as his previous one was falling to pieces. It is a very nice looking watch and one cannot go wrong for that price. It looks a lot more expensive then it is, which is great because I never know when my son will forget it somewhere! It's light and seems well built and sturdy, another important criteria for the teenage years!!!
on December 12, 2016