We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Band Material Type||Leather|
About this item
- Precise Japan Quartz Movement
- Stainless Steel Case with Genuine Leather Strap
- Mineral Crystal, Multi Function 3 Dial Display, Luminous Hands and Markers,
- Case Size: 42.5mm Diameter, 11.5mm Thickness
- Water Resistant - 100M, Screw Down Case Back
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Casio Watches - Casio watches are technologically advanced and equipped with functions that meet the requirements of all kinds of sports and all kinds of people. Casio watch - the watch for everyone!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.97 x 0.44 x 1.73 inches; 2.88 Ounces
- Item model number : EF-341L-1AVDF (ED453)
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : November 5, 2011
- Manufacturer : Casio
- ASIN : B0063T3TVY
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,206,632 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Model number||EF-341L-1AVDF (ED453)|
|Part Number||ED453 (ED453)|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Special features||Luminous, measures-seconds|
|Item weight||2.88 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The styling is very similar to the Tag Heuer Carrera ($2000+).
- The band is thick alligator with a chrome hasp
- Nice weight and size, not too thick (11.5 mm)
There have been some complaints in the reviews about the analog date/day of week but I like the at a glance to tell me how much of the month/week is remaining.
Also the 24 hour dial is not independant (not a dual time).
Overall a very inexpensive watch that has the look/feel of a much more expensive watch.
The functionality may not suit everyones needs/likes.
The problem is with the band. The latch is very weak, and several times in the first month I owned it, it popped open. Didn't fall off, but not very confidence inspiring! I found a nice black leather band with the regular tab in buckle arrangement, and now the watch is as close to perfect as they get!
Top reviews from other countries
It is a quality watch. It had quality leather. Its a shame they stopped making it.
For those who don't have it, i feel sorry because this is one of the best watches i have ever gotten.