- Stainless steel watch with Neon Illuminator technology featuring chronograph functions and date display at three o'clock
- 50 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Casio EFR536D-1A2V Casio Men's Edifice Watch Silver
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.2 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KQJVRYI
- Item model number: EFR-536D-1A2VCF
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 10, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||water resist|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In a nutshell, the lights at 12 and 6 charge the EL numbers and hands almost instantly. So, it looks cool lit, but stays glowing for a while.
The chronograph is quite simple, and is really more for looks than function. The band is very, very generous. Out of the box, I needed to remove a link, and could possibly take a second out. For the sake of reference, my wrist has come up too large for many Timex watches, needs an extra link from Tag Heuer, and pushes the edge of standard Apple Watch bands.
That upside is also a downside, though. The band is really cheap, and tends to creak a bit. Definitely not as nice as my other Ediface watches, and kind of a disappointment there.