We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Black chronograph dial with silver-tone luminous tip indexes
- Day and date sub-dials; White luminous hour hands and sweep second hand
- Features include tachymeter; 1/1-second stopwatch; Inside minute track
- Stainless steel bracelet with foldover push button safety clasp
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
With a stylish and multi-use design, the Casio Edifice Chronograph Watch has a sporty yet elegant look. The black dial features three black sub-dials: the top sub-dial offers 1/1 second stopwatch timing, the sub-dial at six o’clock offers a chronograph, and the sub-dial at nine o'clock offers the seconds. The day and date display at three o'clock, and the silver-tone hands and bar hour markers are luminous for easier night reading. The white luminous seconds hand matches the detailing on the sub-dials, and the 44-millimeter silver-tone stainless steel case and bezel include tachymeter indexes for easy time-to-speed conversions. The fashionable and rugged stainless steel band has a secure fold-over-clasp-with-safety, and the mineral glass resists scratching. Water resistant up to 330 feet, this watch is powered with analog-quartz movement.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3.1 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- ASIN: B004Y467CS
- Item model number: EFR502D-1AV
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Push-Button Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44.4 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Great price for the watch, but it wasn't worth it for me.