Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
I bought this watch, high quality, the price is super, there is a guarantee. The price for Amazon is much lower than on this site casio.kiev.ua
on April 22, 2017
Impressive looking size and looks awesome. I like the band despite what other reviews say.
Pops open a bit easy but time will tell with that one whether it becomes a problem
on January 3, 2017
Very good looking but so heavy and glossy, it really looks like a cheaper watch. The inner side isn't as dark as pictures show, I would prefer it a bit sharper.
on January 16, 2017
The watch looks like original, and i think it is, it's very beautiful and is working very good, we are satisfied. Was delivered very quickly. Thank you.
on July 18, 2017
Nice watch, well made and looks great.
Size and weights might bother some people after longer use.
on December 17, 2016
Beautiful watch with leather strap. It looks like tag and perfectly matches when you wear formal dresses and polo tees
on November 5, 2014
great watch
on September 22, 2015
So far the watch is working well and the only thing I would like it to be improved is the band clasp. I feel I may break it someday if I keep wearing it.
on February 1, 2013
Very nice! My wife purchased this for me and it looks great. Looks like a much more expensive watch than it is.
on June 26, 2012
Great looking watch for the $, was delivered very quickly. The only reason I gave this 4 stars was due to the watch band clasp.I prefer the standard leather band clasp, again for the $ spent a bit hard to complain about it. I would definately recommend.