|Band Material Type||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Imported; Edifice; Solar Powered; Chronograph; Carbon Dial
- 1 Sec Stopwatch; Date Display; Battery Indicator; Screw Back
- Quartz Movement. Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Case Diameter: 45.8mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Casio’s EDIFICE collection reflects a distinct sense of style by providing men with features that are ideal for professional and weekend lifestyles. The collection speaks to upwardly, mobile men whose goals lie anywhere from the boardroom to the ballpark. With a variety of aristocratic, sleek styles, Casio’s EDIFICE timepieces possess features including multi-layered dials, world time, daily alarms, and more. Made with strong, comfortable band materials of resin and stainless steel, each style exudes an attractive, sophisticated look.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.
The watch charges even under low light conditions.The solar cell generates sufficient electric power to keep on charging, even with limited light from cloudy skies or indoor fluorescent lighting.
100 Meter (330 Feet) Water Resistant
Suitable for everyday use and bathing and can be worn for swimming in shallow depths.
Casio Edifice- Speed & Intelligence
Casio solar-recharging system converts even faint light from fluorescent lamps into ample energy to achieve stable operation of various high-load functions.
This Self-Charging Edifice model eliminates the need for battery changes through its unique Solar Powered system. Robust enough to power functions, such as its 1/100th Chronograph, 29-City World Time and Daily Alarm, the EQS900DB-1AV is not only intelligent, it's tough also. The solid stainless steel case with mineral glass is water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 5.22 Ounces
- Item model number : EQS-900DB-1AVCR
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date First Available : October 13, 2018
- Manufacturer : Casio
- ASIN : B07G5Q42Q7
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #947,530 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||45.8 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||5.22 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
Casio Men's Edifice Stainless Steel Quartz Watch with Leather Strap, Black, 22 (Model: EQS-900CL-1AVCR)
Casio Men's Edifice Quartz Watch with Stainless-Steel Strap, Silver, 4 (Model: EFV-550D-1AVCR)
Casio Men's MDV106-1AV 200M Duro Analog Watch, Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Famous Brand Watches||The Watch Locker||Amazon.com|
|Band Material Type||Stainless Steel||Leather||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
|Band Width||22 millimeters||22 millimeters||4 millimeters||20 millimeters|
|Bezel Material Type||stainless-steel||stainless-steel||stainless-steel||stainless-steel|
|Case Diameter||45.8 millimeters||47.6 millimeters||47 millimeters||44 millimeters|
|Case Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters||12 millimeters||12.1 millimeters||12 millimeters|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Clasp||Buckle||Deployment Clasp||Buckle|
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral|
|Special Features||luminous||chronograph||—||luminous, screw-down-crown, measures-seconds|
|Watch Movement||Quartz||Quartz||Quartz||Japanese Quartz|
|Water Resistance Depth||330 feet||330 feet||330 feet||660 feet|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Diameter (Bezel edge to edge): 44 mm
Diameter (full case including crown): 48.5 mm
Thickness: 12.5 mm
Lug to lug: 51 mm
Lug width: 22 mm
The watch itself is great and weighty. I love meaty watches, so I was really happy that I could feel the weight in my hand. I always have this really weird thought that I might need to use it as a force multiplier someday like in an action movie, so I always like a nice, heavy watch. The fact that it's solar powered means it will run for years (hopefully) without any battery changes. I also like the chronometer function so I can time how long it takes for me to get to McDonalds and back and cry away the calories I'll eat.
First and foremost, the watchband is atrocious! It feels cheap and super-light. It scratches upon contact with anything and overall makes a really nice watch feel cheap. I had to go replace it ASAP, which added more to the cost and I lost the delightful "Edifice" logo. Not to psyched about that.
Also, you can tell the watch movement is a cheaper one as, when you're using the chronometer and reset it, it snaps back to zero counter-clockwise rather than smoothly finishing the round clockwise. For most people it's not a big deal, but after seeing higher-end watches you notice these things.
It's solar powered and my watch box doesn't have a window, so I'll need to purchase a new watch box :-/
Overall it's a nice watch for the price, change the band and you'll be A-OK.