BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 9, 2011
I just ordered this so I can't really say how it is. While reading other reviews I noticed a few people ordered this case and found that their camera didn't fit. From Casio's website, it appears this case should work with the following models:

EX-FC150BK, EX-FC150RD, EX-FS10BE, EX-FS10GY, EX-FS10RD, EX-G1BK, EX-G1RD, EX-S12BK, EX-S12GN, EX-S12PK, EX-S12SR, EX-S500EO, EX-S500GY, EX-S5BE, EX-S5BK, EX-S5PE, EX-S5PK, EX-S5SR, EX-S600BE, EX-S600EO, EX-S600SR, EX-S6BE, EX-S6BK, EX-S6PE, EX-S6PK, EX-S6SR, EX-S770BE, EX-S770RD, EX-S770SR, EX-S7BK, EX-S7PE, EX-S880BK, EX-S880RD, EX-S8BE, EX-S8BK, EX-S8PE, EX-S8PK, EX-S8SR, EX-V7BK, EX-V7SR, EX-V8SR, EX-Z1000, EX-Z1050BE, EX-Z1050BK, EX-Z1080BE, EX-Z1080BK, EX-Z1080GY, EX-Z1080PK, EX-Z110, EX-Z120, EX-Z1200BK, EX-Z1200SR, EX-Z2000BK, EX-Z2000PK, EX-Z2000RD, EX-Z2000SR, EX-Z2000VT, EX-Z29BE, EX-Z29BK, EX-Z29PE, EX-Z29PK, EX-Z29SR, EX-Z3, EX-Z30, EX-Z35BE, EX-Z35BK, EX-Z35PE, EX-Z35PK, EX-Z35SR, EX-Z40, EX-Z4U, EX-Z50, EX-Z500, EX-Z55, EX-Z57, EX-Z600BK, EX-Z600SR, EX-Z60BK, EX-Z60SR, EX-Z700GY, EX-Z700SR, EX-Z70BK, EX-Z70SR, EX-Z750, EX-Z75BE, EX-Z75BK, EX-Z75PK, EX-Z75SR, EX-Z77BE, EX-Z77BK, EX-Z77PK, EX-Z77SR, EX-Z850.

I hope this is helpful. I will add my comments once I receive and use the product.
on October 7, 2011
This Casio Exilim case was a "perfect fit" for my Exilim EX-Z16. Camera fits perfectly into the main compartment - with no space around it. Wouldn't hurt to have an extra half-inch of space at the top of the case above the cammera - but this is a minor gripe. The main compartment has a zipper closure and there is a small mesh pocket within this main compartment to hold 1 extra SD card. AND also there is a larger exterior pocket with a velcro closure on the front of the case. An extra battery and two SD cards could fit in that compartment. Nice cloth-like (backpack-type) material with padding. Overall, an excellent case.
on October 8, 2010
This case came up as a recommendation when I ordered the H10 camera so I ordered it. It DOES NOT fit that camera, it is too small. I was leaving on a trip so I had to go out and buy another one from a local camera shop. So I have this one that I can't use. I didn't save the packaging so it isn't worth the time and trouble to try and send back. I'll never trust the recommended accessories on Amazon again.
on May 11, 2011
Amazon had this as the suggested case for my new Casio EX-H20GBK Camera which I love. The case however is too small for this camera and you can't even squeeze the camera in. I'm sure the case is fine but it doesn't fit the camera that Amazon said. I contacted Casio and they told me they don't currently have a compatible case for the EX-H20GBK.
on December 25, 2010
This is a nice case but it is too small for the Casio EX-FH100. And this is the case suggestion that comes up on Amazon when you select the EX FH100. The actual case package explains it is for the EXZ series and "be sure to check whether it can be used with your Casio camera" Amazon needs to better investigate their accessories and make better suggesions. We will get a replacement.
on June 20, 2011
This case was listed with the Casio EX-FH100 10.1MP High Speed Digital Camera. My assumption was that the camera would actually fit in the case -- NOT TRUE. The camera can be forced into the case but not inserted easily. This is NOT a good case for the Casio EX-FH100 and probably not for the newer EX-ZR100.
on June 15, 2012
The case is too small to hold the Casio FH100 . While the case appears to be well made, it is definitely not for this camera. I gave it to my 8 year old daughter as a coin purse!Casio EX-FH100 10.1MP High Speed Digital Camera with 10x Ultra Wide Angle Zoom with CMOS Shift Image Stabilization and 3.0 inch LCD
on August 12, 2010
The case is too small for the EX-FH100 also.
This, in spite of the fact it shows up as a choice as an add-on for the camera on the camera page.
on January 27, 2007
I love my camera and after a year of it in my purse it gotten some pretty good scratches on it. The case is small enough to not take up too much space in my purse, but its still not small enough to fit snugly around my camera. It will be perfect for long trips where I would need an extra battery and memory card in the case with the camera. Still a great buy and the smallest case I have found for this sized camera.
on January 18, 2011
I bought this as a gift for Christmas and when we tried to put the camera in it was too tight. If you made a great effort you could get it zipped.

Camera is an EX-FH100

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.