Industrial Deals Prime Book Box Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 15, 2018
Excelent! I still have it sinces 2011 and It works perfectly. The picture are so perfect and it have great resolution.
on January 3, 2014
Camera arrived with an internal problem; all photos outdoors completely washed-out with over exposure. Had to immediately ship it back to Casio for repairs.
One person found this helpful
on September 22, 2011
For the cost this puppy does the job of taking decent point and shoot pictures. Not anything special, but menu's are easy enough to use.

Battery could last a little longer though.
on April 7, 2012
Very easy and functional camera. Great quality, I've been using exilims for 10 years now and never and issue good buy
on December 26, 2010
I bought this camera a week ago from Amazon. It's pink and is actually pretty cool looking.

I really miss the "triple flash" setting that i've used on all other Casio camera's that i've owned.

I LOVE the feature where i can record video by pushing a button and while recording... i can take photo's!

I thought this camera was awesome mainly because of the release date. This camera is brand new in late 2010, released by Casio.

They don't even have it on their website yet to register! LOL So, i figured... brand new technology.

Anyhow... either i got a dud or there is an issue with this camera.

After the 2nd day... the camera started giving BUSY errors between shots. We replaced the SD card and that did not help. Then the camera started wiping the SD card... automatically! I lost several pictures. I put in a different SD card and it got wiped too! So, it's going back. It's just too new and again, either the bugs have not been worked out yet or... i simply got a dud.
9 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on March 25, 2011
The Camera works fine for me I hope as a pocket camera. Very easy to set up or just leave it alone and let it do the work. It has good features if you want to experiment. My only real problem is I received this on march 23 2011 once I charged it up and made sure it worked I followed the directions to Casio to register it. and found that although it is still for sale all over the place. Cassia no longer will register it or provide software updates. You cannot access this model in the web page given to register it. After several emails bouncing me around casio I called the support telephone number and was told this model has been removed and archived. I have to say they did not careless. I was told it was archived and no further updates software or otherwise would be forthcoming. If you chose to buy this save your receipt or invoice as proof you will need to return it to the store. I could not even get any warranty information. So I really I have no Idea what will happen if I need it. The good news is the software stinks anyway pretty much anything that can read a usb port camera will treat it as a usb storage device and download the pictures. Before you buy just remember it is a dead product. The support lady pretty much blew me off. So don't expect much. You may have better luck if it is a technical issue but you will need to call them as you need to give your model from a drop down list and like I said it is not listed anymore. The low rating is mainly I have never bought a product I could not access updates, Manuals, even discontinued (but sold) products.
Support Was, Well I will never buy a casio again lets leave it at that.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.