Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 21, 2015
When daylight savings rolls around, I'm usually reliant on someone else to change my watch, as no amount of button mashing seems to work for me. Not so, with this great, Casio watch. Not only am I now self sufficient with my time piece, I also have a stylish way to attempt to be on time. The red is more of an orangey, bright red, no blue undertones. I am a very small wristed lady and while this watch has a large face, it is a very comfortable fit. Also, in case you care (someone is bound to) the buckle is sturdy, black plastic.
review image
on May 14, 2015
I purchased this watch for my 9 year old grandson for his 9th birthday-- perfect! He loves it (red is his favorite color)! It looks sporty (he plays baseball, basketball, and competitive swimming), is easy to operate, and looks to be very durable. The watch comes in a rather unimpressive box, but, for the right price, for a youngster, who cares. He's wearing his watch all day, every day. Grandma picked another perfect gift.
on January 4, 2016
This delivers great value for a fairly cheap watch. There seems to be some confusion about sizing on this, and I have to say this is well suited to an adult, and not so much for kids. I'm 6'2'' and 205 pounds, and the strap buckles at about the middle hole on the band when I wear it. The face, meanwhile, is medium sized; not big enough to be considered a large watch, not so small as to be a kids or mini watch. If you are buying this for a child, be advised the strap is going to be very large on them, and it make look clunky.

Pros:
+The band looks great, the material is very glossy (think patent leather) and matches up to the case very well. There isn't a big jump in luster or color between the case and band, giving it a uniform, polished look.
+The light is orange, which looks great with this color. It is easy to see at night, so no squinting.
+It's very light weight. Some may say this makes it feel cheap, but I actually like how light it is. I have many other watches, and some of my mechanical watches are quite heavy. It's kind of a nice change of pace to have something this light and breezy on, it hardly feels like anything is there.
+Setting it is simple. You don't need the instructions at all, it only has 3 buttons so it barely takes any time to figure out what each function does.

Cons:
-The digital readout is pretty plain and uninspiring. I'm not expecting a lot of panache from a $15 digital readout, but this watch would really pop with a little better layout on the face.
on July 8, 2015
I specifically wanted a red watch, with a timer on it. Even though the description says "...1/10 24-hour countdown timer", it has no timer. And the color is more or a red orange, than the crimson color showed in the picture.
on June 26, 2014
Bought this for work and this thing takes a beating. I wear it to the gym, in the jacuzzi and is still working perfectly. Got a few compliments on the red color too.
on September 30, 2017
Cheap and tells time. I love this watch because it's basic, tells time, tells the date, has a stop watch. I use it to match my more red outfits. So far has held up very well for a watch less than $20.
on September 5, 2016
Price / quality makes it a 4 stars:
-ideal for kids
-you can find certain competition at this pricing but we know the quality and durability behind the brand
-easy to use
-good finish

Couple of BUT:
-the menu makes me think a kid may easily change the time or date without intention
-the light is the classic "yellow like". I'm afraid kids may empty batteries too fast abusing it.
-water resistance and gshock look may invite use to misbehave with it. This is not a tough gshock...

Overall very happy with the purchase.
Would I recommend it? Yes!
on August 6, 2017
I am a camp counselor and it lasted all 9 weeks of summer flawlessly! I'm in and out of water all day along with being roughed up by kids and nature. It never once gave me issues.
on February 17, 2015
Good product. I already have blue color and buy the red one for my kid. It's exactly the same as adult size, and I just don't understand the title is written in """Casio Kids.....""". But it can fit 5 years old kid well.
on August 1, 2017
Bought this for everyday wear and it's so durable. I wear it to the gym, at work, hiking, running and is still working perfectly. Many compliments on the nice red color as well....