Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 23, 2017
Great watch and excellent fast shipping! I love Casio digital watches. The watch is comfortable. It is small and the band would be kind of short for a big wrist. It would be easy to change the strap for a longer one. I am hard of hearing and wear hearing aids, but the alarm sound is louder than other Casio watches. The light is great for viewing the time at night!
I am a fan of certain time travel books, tv shows and movies, although some of the content in them, I believe, could be made better for viewing audiences. Some have said, and it appears to be true, that the character “Kenneth” wore this watch in the time travel movie “Safety Not Guaranteed”. I have the same first name as that character in the movie, which is one of the reasons I bought this watch. Finally, it is a great watch and keeps time well. The shipping time was fantastic!
on June 5, 2016
Casio watches are perhaps the most cost effective timepiece. They are durable, light weight, and functional. The Men's F105W-1A is no different. I brought this watch on a rigorous camping adventure to test is out and also to serve as my way of telling time, here is what I found.

Functionality:
The watch is a Casio, and it performs like one -- Accurate, well designed, and each function is accessible and works well. the buttons are not confusing and the watch is fairly intuitive. An overall great design.

Design:
The watch is made of a lightweight plastic that both feels durable yet you don't notice it on your arm. The screen is raised slightly from the body of the watch which makes it prone to scratches, one of the reasons that it only has four stars. the other reason is that the band is not as durable as a leather or metal strap, it seems as if it could break if mistreated.

Water resistance:
I was able to swim with this on my wrist, definitely a plus.

Overall, this is a very good cheap watch that for the price you cannot ignore.
on April 26, 2015
Reminded me of old days, a modest watch without all the bells and whistles. Nice quality, the light is illuminator type (Full screen Green) contrary to the other model (yellow side bulb). Got alarm, stop watch and Water Resist although not sure for how many meters. Used it in a 2m pool and okay so far. Ships in Factory box with catalog. I've even bought also the metal strap one for more classic occasions.
on September 16, 2016
Like its variant the F91 W, this Casio F105 W is classic 90's digital watch. Some have complained that the illumination button is on the left side buttons instead of the right, but I'm left handed so it works out fine.

It's an extremely light weight Made in Thailand watch. For less than $14, the value is there. It has all the functions of a basic digital watch: 24 hour mode, day/date, stopwatch, alarm, hourly beeps, Night Illuminator. The Night Illuminator is a spectacular coral color. The only thing missing is a countdown timer. It's not as Feature-rich as many G-Shocks and Tough Solars in Casio's line, but this watch debuted far earlier than those watches, so its understandable. Its a piece of Horology history...that you can own for under $15!

By today's standards, the watch face is a bit small....that's the only drawback.
on January 2, 2017
I bought this watch as a cheap temporary replacement after my somewhat pricey G-shock's band broke (after almost nonstop wear for 3 years!)

I like the Casio look and the simplicity/color of this watch caught my eye. And I couldn't be mad about the price. I am a guy on the thinner side and it looks pretty normal on my wrist, definitely not as big as my G-shock.

Long story short, it's 10 months later and I seldom take the thing off. I've taken it to Paris, Tokyo, work, the gym—I've taken it in showers, in baths, in Japanese spas, swimming pools, and it's doing great. Incredible bargain for such a reliable little watch. I even use the Illuminator function to help me see my surroundings if I wake up at night.
on March 3, 2017
Great watch. I have been wearing one of these for years now. Easy to program; never worry about getting wet - I always swim with one of these with no problem and a real bargain today. The only small problem is that after about 5 years the control switches begin to get inoperative. so I just buy another watch. $14 for a wonderful, reliable instrument that works perfectly for five years around the clock is a bargain in my book!
on September 28, 2017
Been looking for a basic watch for a long time that has a good back light and not to big of a face and this one fits the bill. Easy to use, great layout, and awesome retro styling that gets me compliments all the time. If you want a classic watch that just tells you the basics, has an alarm, and a full blue back light, this is the watch for you. Get it, you won't be disappointed for the price. I cant see myself ever buying another style of watch again.
on September 16, 2017
This is my third one of these watches. They last me about 3 or 4 years till the watch band weakens over time then breaks but the time piece still works. I started wearing them because I worked in electrical panels and these watches a pretty non conductive. Less chance of getting shocked. I also like the backlight display at night. Much easier to push the backlight button in the dark rather than pulling the phone out of my pocket to check the time. Also use the stop watch to time things that I need to keep track of a set amount of time so I don't have to remember what time I started at. The cost is very reasonable for what you're getting. Watch band is close to the cost of the whole watch so replacing the whole watch is a no brainer.
on October 6, 2015
I wanted a good solid but functional watch. Enter the Casio Illuminator. There is something to be said about being subtle, subdued, and not flashy. And this watch embodies it. It's a very very basic digital watch. It tells the day of the week, the hour, minutes and seconds, and for the life of me I don't know why I love this watch so much. But I think it's in the stripped down basic desgin of it, that makes it stand out to me. It's flat, sturdy and just overall a trusty wrist pal for me. I've had a few watches in my life, some much fancier and better looking and more expensive than this. But this is so far, my favorite.

I plan on getting a more 'dressier' watch for those business meetings, date nights and nights out. But for my active, everyday life style, (weight lifting, running, cycling) this watch is like my training bff. it's always there, lights up for my nighttime runs, and it's all loose and and the band never peels. As long as Casio continues making this watch...I will continually buy it.
on July 10, 2017
I used to consider this watch akin to "buy it for life" - they'd take a lot of abuse and last for years. I wore them in the shower, floating the river, working out, etc. This watch was my trusty companion and I'd replace it every few years when the screen got too scratched.

Two months ago I replaced my watch again, and it failed within a few weeks after a swim in a lake (less than 3 ft. submerged). That was unexpected..but almost understandable given the "water resistant" rating (not waterproof). So I bought another watch last week, and it's already dead. Not sure if they switched factories, suppliers, or processes, but Casio fooled me twice - I'm currently looking for a new brand/model for a cheap, simple, reliable watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.