We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Square watch in red stainless steel and resin featuring resin band with buckle closure
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Mineral crystal dial window
- Features stopwatch, LED light, daily alarm, hourly time signal, and silver-tone pushers
- Water resistant to 330.0 feet (100 meters)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 0.4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.52 ounces
- ASIN: B0053QPKM4
- Item model number: F-108WH-4ACF
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42.4 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.26 millimeters|
|Band width||23.7 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Timer, Light, Chronograph|
|Item weight||27.22 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(perfect camp counselor watch)