|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Digital sport watch in rectangle case featuring alarm, chronograph functions, and night light
- 33 mm resin case with mineral dial window, Quartz movement with digital display
- Water Resistant and Ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Measuring modes include net time, split time, and first and second place times
- Functions include 1/100-second digital stopwatch, hourly time signal, auto calendar, and day/date. Accuracy of +/- 30 seconds per month
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Watch Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
At a glance
A tried and true style great for casual wear. With its daily alarm, hourly time signal and auto calendar, you’ll never need to worry about missing an appointment again. Black Casual Classic watch with a Resin Band.
A tried and true style great for casual wear. With its daily alarm, hourly time signal and auto calendar, you'll never need to worry about missing an appointment again. Black Casual Classic watch with a Resin Band.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GAWSDG
- Item model number: F91W-1
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Luminous|
|Item weight||12 Ounces|
3,560 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 3,560 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Casio W-800HAV ($20-ish) Digital Black. My eight-year old son and I each got one of these watches for Christmas 2016. We both love it. We both have other watches but wear this one the most. It has a fairly low profile- doesn’t catch on pockets or shirt sleeves. I love the light- it looks stupid, like piddly. But it actually lights the face well. I go jogging at night sometimes. The light works well enough for me to see how slow I am even while I’m bouncing down the road. And it’s got “Dual Display”. I don’t know what else to call that. It shows the time on one part of the screen and at the same time it show the stopwatch numbers. Nice to keep track of both. Or, If I’m out and about, I’ll set a stopwatch when the train goes by because I know that the train comes by every 15 minutes. So I can see when I’m coming up on another 15-minute mark and also see the time on the sub-display.
Casio F-201WA ($10.47) Digital Black. Comfortable. Lightweight. Easiest buttons to push. Good light. I like that it has countdown timer and lots of alarms. I miss being able to see the time when it’s in stopwatch mode like I can with the W-800HAV and the WV-200A.
Casio WV-200A ($40-ish) Waceceptor Digital Black with chrome and red. Looks good. Like the steel case. Good protection for the glass. Relatively heavy. A liiiiitle too thick. Really nice buttons. Great electro-luminescent light. This one is the only watch of the group that you can set it so it doesn’t beep every time you push a button. I really like being able to turn the beep off. Sometimes I like to set a stopwatch in a meeting so I can see how long somebody is going on with some bullsh*t. Strangely, timing somebody’s bullsh*t is a nice distraction from the bullsh*t. But I don’t like my watch to beep when I’m doing pushing buttons. “Dual display”- you can still see what time it is when you’re in other modes. Countdown timer is nice and many of my other watches don’t have one. I don’t give it extra points for the whole Wave Ceptor thing. Doesn’t add any value for me and it kinda sucks battery. This watch has been on my wrist for a full day of snorkelling and handled it beautifully. I live in a land-locked state, so when I get to the ocean, I’m in the water ALL DAY LONG. I can’t dive deeper than maybe 20 feet, so it’s not a serious test for a watch that says it’s good to 200m. But if you’re diving to 200m and time is critical, you’re going to spring for something more than a $40 Casio. (I love you, Casio).
Casio HDA-600 ($14.79) Black Analog. Not the most comfortable. Kinda squeezes my wrist from bone to bone or flops around a bit. I dunno, it just fits weird. YMMV. Love the face protector. Can’t wait until it starts to look a little banged up. Glowy dots on the hands aren’t really impressive. Date window works perfectly. Looks tough but it’s probably not. I like it a lot.
Casio MQ24-7B2 ($14-something) White-faced Analog. Incredibly light. Truly forget that you’re wearing it. Easy to read. No date window. No lumi. Nice, simple and never catches your sleeve in a dress shirt. Yes, I’m fancy. Some people are smart enough to read an analog watch that doesn’t have numbers on it- just dots. I’m not one of those people. I screw it up enough when there’s numbers. This has numbers. I like numbers. Haven’t tested this one for waterproofyness. Casio only says it’s water resistant. I hardly ever do underwater demolitions anymore.
Casio A168W-1 ($16.15) Stainless Digital. I love / hate this watch. I don’t know if Casio was really trying to make a watch that looks fancy but it’s really a dork-bomb, or if they we’re going for dork-bomb as their aim. Either way. This watch is a stunning success. I think this watch is the pinnacle of nerd-swank. 1980’s wannabe stockbroker, cool old guy who doesn’t give a sh*t, little bit of silver under the sleeve to catch someone’s eye- oh wait it’s a friggin Casio digital. I mean, it’s chrome-plated PLASTIC for crying out loud. How awesome is that? I love all of that. Love it. It’s got the Illuminator light, which works great. Clock, date, stopwatch and alarm. No countdown timer. The metal band is not comfortable. It’s got edges and it pulls on my arm fur. Clasp works great and it’s wicked-easy to adjust. Slips under a dress shirt easily. Again: super-dorky. Makes me smile every time I put it on. Then wince when it pulls the fur.
Casio F91W-1 ($11.35) Black Digital. I like this watch a lot. It’s super thin. Very lightweight. The light looks stupid but it works well. The buttons are easy to hit. It ranks pretty high on the ‘Dork’ scale. People recognize it. Hold that one button down and it says CASIo. It’s great. Proud to say I’ve never worn this watch along with flannel and a beanie. Never.
I swapped out the plastic band for an 18mm NATO strap for durability.
This may seem like a cheap watch, but Casio forged this thing to survive the apocalypse. If you're a fellow zombie hunter and want a sturdy, indestructible watch, this is the watch for you! All jokes aside, it is a great piece and you can't go wrong with it. Highly recommend it.
1) There are a lot of fakes of this watch. The genuine watch comes in one color, black, according to the Casio website. Given there's a pink version available on Amazon, apparently they don't know the difference! (See youtube on telling fakes apart.) I bought directly from Amazon, not simply fulfilled, and received the genuine article in a Casio box, with documentation, and warranty papers. If your watch breaks early or is inaccurate, you have a fake. If water killed your watch, it's probably fake. If your watch came in a plastic bag, it's probably fake. If the watch smells like plastic, it's fake.
2) This watch is the perfect size for smaller wrists. If you want a big watch, this is not for you.
3) The resin band is very comfortable. It's waterproof, won't absorb sweat, and it nicely designed. I don't see it breaking anytime soon.
This is a great watch. It stays perfectly accurate for days and days. It's been to the pool and rained on, and it still looks new.
Note: The correct country of origin is Thailand. Amazon incorrectly lists China and sometimes USA.