Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 26, 2017
I was looking for a good travel watch and this one is perfect! I love being able to see the date as it is near impossible to keep track of what day it is when I am traveling for a long period of time (Tuesday.. Friday.. They feel the same when you are on holiday for multiple weeks, sometimes months). I just got back from four weeks of exploring Mexico and Belize and I always had this watch on. Snorkeling in the ocean, swimming in cenotes, exploring caves.. And the band is still perfect. For how cheap the watch is, I thought it would show after a month away but it still looks brand new!
on May 23, 2016
Good watch have had the same model for many years. The cost of battery for old watch is more than a new watch. I like the back light for dark conditions. Great in movie theaters. Pulling out your cell phone for time is very rude to other theater patrons. Beeps at the top of hour and very useful as as a time piece. Some people have stated watch will break very easy, but old watch was ten years old and never had any problems
I use the watch as a dress watch in office and traveling.
on October 14, 2017
This is a very nice looking watch for a real good price. However it does involve some poking into a tiny space on the side of the watch that's not easy to do if you have big fingers, or are older and less steady. Also, the date on the bottom isn't easy to read - maybe easier with glasses because it's that weird size where you think you can see the numbers, but can't in some lights etc. Still, a sturdy, attractive watch with a very nice face and band.
on May 19, 2015
This is a great watch model. In fact, I've bought 5 of them over the past 10 years. I still have 2 of them "saved" in the new box for the day my others finally "give out". But they never stop working. They just keep running and running.. I like telling time by "analog". Yes, I'm "old fashioned". So I like the analog watch face, but this watch also has digital readout, a stop watch, and a second digital time zone you can set. Push a button, and the dial lights up a bright green to see the time in the dark. And the price is fantastic. At $23, it costs less to buy the entire watch rather than replacing the wrist band and batteries (it takes two batteries - one for the night light and one for the analog/digital timepiece). I heartily recommend this watch to anyone who wants a nice, reliable, inexpensive watch to wear every day. No one is going to "rob you" over a $22 watch!
on October 6, 2017
My wife actually uses the watch but she is delighted with the product. It replaces her previous one which has seen the end of it's life with both the strap and the battery finally calling it quits on her original after many, many years of service. Obviously she liked the make and model and her original served many faithful years. If this replacement last as long, Casio obviously has a winner.
on November 1, 2016
Bought this for my trip to Japan because they use 24hr and 12hr time interchangeably there. It worked flawlessly and is still my favorite watch! It's easy to read, and comfortable. If I had to complain about anything, setting the analog time is a bit annoying because it only goes one way. But for what this costs, who cares?
on August 26, 2017
This watch has a major problem: It will suddenly just stop working - the hands stop and the digital display goes blank. Once I notice, I will bang it against my other hand or something and it will kick back on. This has happened at least twice in the 4 months I've had the watch. I don't see anything about a warranty, so I guess I chuck this thing in the garbage and look for a quality product.
on February 21, 2017
I love this watch. It's the one I wear on a daily basis, and I think it is a great mix between rugged/sophisticated. The features are perfect (time, alarm, dual time, stopwatch, etc.) and they work well.

I have one small complaint about this watch, and it's that the light illuminates only the watch dial. The light is perfect for reading the watch hands, but you can't read the digital display in the dark. So, if you're trying to time yourself running or want to know the time in Australia, don't try to do it at night.

Apart from that, it's really hard to go wrong with this watch. As a rule, I'm physically very HARD on watches, and this one has survived more than a few accidental bashings without a problem. When this watch finally dies, I'm sure I'll just order another one. It's not perfect, but it's as close to perfect as I've been able to find.
on August 2, 2017
The watch is extremely hard to set,especially the analog hands. Pressing a tiny insetbutton with the tip of a paper clip three times advances the minute hand one minute, so imagine what a task it was to move the hands ahead 22 hours! And no way to move the time backwards, so if you go too far, you're in trouble!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 13, 2016
I've had one before this one and it had exactly what I need in a watch. I use a stop watch in my work so that is handy plus if I am in another country or any other time zone I can leave one for my home zone and the other for my locale. Very dependable as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.