Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on June 21, 2017
I have had this piano for a couple months now, and I absolutely love it! My preference would be for a real piano, but due to size and weight, that is not practical for where I currently live, so this is the next best thing!

When you open the lid on the top of the piano, it really opens up the sound, very similar to a grand piano. The keys are weighted, and it has all the keys of a full sized piano. It also has all three petals!

The piano came in a huge heavy box. I made sure I was home the day it was delivered and the delivery man put it in the garage for me. Then I tore open the box and brought everything inside one piece at a time. I was able to put it all together my self. I would recommend if possible you have someone help place the keyboard on the stand. That was the heaviest piece and a bit difficult to do on my own, but I managed.

So far I am getting back into playing again, and this was an absolutely wonderful option for doing this. I highly recommend!!
on July 31, 2016
I bought this as a secondary piano for my three kids who play. We put it in the basement so their constant noise doesn't bother me, and it also alleviated fighting over the piano. I never want to tell them not to practice! It's not blow-your-mind amazing, but it's extremely good for the price I was willing to pay for a second piano. The kids love it and play on it all the time. I love the dual earphones. Very happy with my purchase.
on June 1, 2017
This Digital Piano is AWESOME. I am a beginner/intermediate player, getting back into playing after some years. This instrument is amazing. As of writing this review there are 2 reviews that are giving it only 2 stars -- the first saying that "the keys stick and there is a clicking noise" I would say that there is some manufacturing mistake and the company should replace the unit. The second saying that the "keys are very heavy to play". The keys are weighted to feel just like a real piano. I suspect that the reviewer is used to playing on a Keyboard, not a piano. Having grown up with an actual upright piano I can tell you that the keys of this Digital Piano feel exactly as if you are playing a "real" old-school piano. The sound as well is AMAZING. If anyone thinks it does not sound like a piano, I would say they need to double check their settings. (there is a lot of technology and options and the sound can be set to mimic many other instruments) This instrument both FEELS and SOUNDS like the real-deal. As others have stated in their review(s) -- Thank Heaven for no more maintenance and tuning! PLUS you and another person can pick it up and move it if needed. I have no regrets -- this Digital Piano is worth EVERY PENNY.
on March 8, 2017
I bought this for my wife, and she loves it. The keys feel like a regular piano and the sound is incredible. As a bonus it's really easy to move, which is very nice for me.
on January 9, 2018
I love it! The only thing I would change is the process of changing to a different key. You have to turn it off, then back on again in order to do this. The older model was set up much simpler and you could change it without turning it off first. When I inquired of the seller, the exact procedure, the person who answered my call was not informed at all. I had to figure it out on my own.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 27, 2017
Fantastic quality and sound. I play it more than my grand piano now. Good weight and feel. Nobody can even tell I am playing on a digital if they are listening. For the price I think it would be hard to beat.
on January 12, 2017
We bought this for my son and he absolutely loves it. He plays it daily. The bench is very stable and the piano sound is incredible. This was the cheapest price we could find that included everything we got.
on June 21, 2017
I first purchased the Williams Rhapsody, had to return it, then I went up to the Williams overture, again... Had to return it. So I decided to stop playing around and get something worth having. I bought this piano and I love it! Works perfectly, sounds great and I have been playing on it for about 6 months now without any issues.
on November 30, 2017
A beautiful and early Christmas present from my dear husband, which arrived yesterday. There's lots to learn on the px-870, so I will return at a later date to update my review.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 23, 2015
Love it. Wonderful sound, feels like real piano keys. Bought it because my sobs piano teacher recommended it.