Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 2, 2017
I love this digital piano! I've played piano for 20 years, but had sold my baby grand and wanted to start playing again after my recent retirement. This sounds and feels like a real tull-sized piano, yet is very compact. It's attractive enough to put wherever you like in your home. I've had it about a month and am extremely pleased.
13 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 1, 2017
This Digital Piano is AWESOME. I am a beginner/intermediate player, getting back into playing after some years. This instrument is amazing. As of writing this review there are 2 reviews that are giving it only 2 stars -- the first saying that "the keys stick and there is a clicking noise" I would say that there is some manufacturing mistake and the company should replace the unit. The second saying that the "keys are very heavy to play". The keys are weighted to feel just like a real piano. I suspect that the reviewer is used to playing on a Keyboard, not a piano. Having grown up with an actual upright piano I can tell you that the keys of this Digital Piano feel exactly as if you are playing a "real" old-school piano. The sound as well is AMAZING. If anyone thinks it does not sound like a piano, I would say they need to double check their settings. (there is a lot of technology and options and the sound can be set to mimic many other instruments) This instrument both FEELS and SOUNDS like the real-deal. As others have stated in their review(s) -- Thank Heaven for no more maintenance and tuning! PLUS you and another person can pick it up and move it if needed. I have no regrets -- this Digital Piano is worth EVERY PENNY.
8 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 21, 2017
I have had this piano for a couple months now, and I absolutely love it! My preference would be for a real piano, but due to size and weight, that is not practical for where I currently live, so this is the next best thing!

When you open the lid on the top of the piano, it really opens up the sound, very similar to a grand piano. The keys are weighted, and it has all the keys of a full sized piano. It also has all three petals!

The piano came in a huge heavy box. I made sure I was home the day it was delivered and the delivery man put it in the garage for me. Then I tore open the box and brought everything inside one piece at a time. I was able to put it all together my self. I would recommend if possible you have someone help place the keyboard on the stand. That was the heaviest piece and a bit difficult to do on my own, but I managed.

So far I am getting back into playing again, and this was an absolutely wonderful option for doing this. I highly recommend!!
5 people found this helpful
on December 29, 2016
The piano is truly a joy to play. As an intermediate level player getting back in to piano after several years, I agonized over which digital piano to purchase and did quite a bit of research before deciding on this one. Digital was required, as I wanted the convenience of being able to practice without disrupting others. The sound, dynamic control, and feel of the keys are exactly right. Wasn't looking for any bells and whistles, just a piano to play, and this sure beats my 100+ year old upright.

It came packaged in one box, and was fairly easy to assemble. The only negative was the back panel (by your feet) was cracked slightly. Luckily the cracked side is facing the wall, and proceeding with the assembly as-is was more appealing than waiting for a replacement.
6 people found this helpful
on March 17, 2018
My wife and I are college students and both play the piano. We agree that this Piano feels and looks amazing! It feels just like playing a real grand piano. The compact size works perfectly for our apartment. Very easy to transport, lightweight and easy to bring along with us when we change apartments/houses.
The Speakers are surprisingly loud! The audio jack with headphones is a extremely convenient feature, because we don't want to bug our apartment neighbors all the time with the piano playing. I can even study in the same room as my wife while she is playing the piano with the headphones on. We have played a couple of times past midnight without having to worry about waking our neighbors. The piano bench came with a tear, but it was replaced very quickly and efficiently for free! EASILY 5/5 stars. Amazing product! Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a great sounding piano.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on February 19, 2018
I love this product. I was torn about Casio vs Yamaha and if I should get the 860 or a lower number but I am very pleased. As a beginner piano player I wasn't sure how much I would use it but I do all the time... and now my son has taken up playing as well. It is a pretty piece of furniture and has such a light and small footprint I know that I will be able to use this for many years... and if we downsize, I know we can take it with us anywhere... or my son can. Great accessories and well made product. Especially glad to see it has a built in keyboard cover.
3 people found this helpful
on July 31, 2016
I bought this as a secondary piano for my three kids who play. We put it in the basement so their constant noise doesn't bother me, and it also alleviated fighting over the piano. I never want to tell them not to practice! It's not blow-your-mind amazing, but it's extremely good for the price I was willing to pay for a second piano. The kids love it and play on it all the time. I love the dual earphones. Very happy with my purchase.
5 people found this helpful
on September 27, 2017
Fantastic quality and sound. I play it more than my grand piano now. Good weight and feel. Nobody can even tell I am playing on a digital if they are listening. For the price I think it would be hard to beat.
4 people found this helpful
on June 26, 2017
Fantastic sound! It's an absolutely amazing piano! I read so many reviews and watched so many videos and I'm glad I finally picked this piano as it is truly one of the best, if not the best, digital piano out there. This package includes a few things that I doubt I'll ever use, but I mostly got this package for the bench, which is fantastic, study, and well-made. The headphones are mediocre but will do the job, especially because you really shouldn't be using them given the amazing quality of sound out of the piano itself. Great purchase! So glad I chose this one.
3 people found this helpful
on December 20, 2017
The Privia PX-870 is really astonishing. The feel is very similar to an acoustic piano, sound quality and timbre both follow the same standard. The absence of a screen or separate buttons seems to make it really awkward to program, but Casio was very clever with figuring out how to do it with the instrument's own keyboard (every key has a function!). The three pedals are the weakest part, in my point of view, not being much realistic as the hammer mechanism is, but they work perfectly fine. If you buy the bundled with headphone and bench, beware that the bench is kind of fragile (if you tighten the screws firmly, the legs get bended inwards, and if you don't do it, they will stay loose). Excellent instrument!
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.