Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio G-SHOCK MT-G TRIPLE G RESIST MTG-S1000D-1AJF
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on October 5, 2014
I've had the product a week now and I love it. It is everything I wanted and expected. I was looking for a watch I could "live" with at all times -- in business meetings and in the outdoors, with functionality that was un-compromised. I searched hard for what I thought was the perfect balance and finally landed on the MT-G-S1000. I personally think the MT-G-S1000 looks as good live as the high-end pictures depict. It is solid and heavy, but looks refined in its execution. Several reviews mentioned the resin casing on the bottom of the watch and suggested that it cheapened the watch. I was concerned about that, but the first time I saw it after opening the box, those worries immediately left. I actually think the black base helps accentuate and contrast the well designed top end. It looks like the finely crafted piece it is, but also makes a statement about its overall character of G-Shock toughness in a non-overbearing manner. Needless to say, at one week in, I'm impressed. If that opinion changes over time, I'll update the review. If that update never happens, you'll know I'm very satisfied.
on March 27, 2014
I was very excited since Casio announced this watch. After few days of wearing it, the only thing can say is "Wow". This is a man's watch. It is big, thick and has some weight in it. The stainless steel is good and does not feel cheap. It is very comfortable to wear and i love the way it looks on my wrist.
The operation takes some getting used to but easily understandable.
At first i was hesitance to take it because of the hefty price tag, but after i say the build quality of the watch, it is justifiable.

I highly recommend this watch to anyone who want a real man watch that looks good, feels good, and above all, withstand every thing you can throw at it.
on January 19, 2014
I first saw this watch on Casio's website! Looks awesome! I thought I wanted the stainless version(this one), but if you take a close look it has black resin case on the side, also under side of watch band is black resin,for comfort and light weight,very smart Casio!) If this is ok then you will have the ultimate watch. Check out the black version. This watch nailed it for me. I would have both if I had another 1K to burn. I bought MTG-S1000BD. Be careful, you can scratch the black coating. I get compliments! Using this watch is very user friendly.This is a man's watch!
Read/watch videos this watch is so cool! I don't think there is a better watch, period!
66 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2014
I was a little hesitant about the size of the watch. However, I really enjoy it when I received it and put it on. I had a difficult time adjusting the watch band since I didn't have the right tools to shorten it. I was expecting it to be similar to the older MTGs with easy access to the compressed pins.
on January 12, 2015
Best GShock I own. I have other high end GShocks. All if them made Out of resin so This is a Great addition to my collection.
I wanted to but this watch from the moment it was launched but the price Tag was way too high so finding this deal @ $690 was what got me.
on February 21, 2015
Watch arrived quickly, packed well. Watch was new in original case and perfect in every respect. Watch looks great and works as advertised, i.e. it sets itself time and date !. Only thing is that this watch is from Japan so the directions are in japanese. not a problem as internet has all info needed. no regrets at all
on August 8, 2014
I bought this watch several weeks back after admiring it for over a year. I kept trying to rationalize dropping 9 bills on a Casio...but as a long time collector of G-Shocks (A mix of Tough Solar Atomics and an Aviation GWA1000) I knew the quality would be excellent. Not disappointed at all, this watch is MAGNIFICENT. The watch has heft, looks like it was very precisely engineered and gets lots of compliments. I thought of getting a Tag or Omega but for a fraction of the price for one of those I have a super accurate (thanks to being an "Atomic" clock watch) timepiece with a rugged business look (Doesn't hurt your street-cred neither). James Bond could wear one of these. The face of the watch has nice depth, which gives it a speedgauge look. To top it off it's solar powered, waterproof to 200M and of course shock-proof. I believe this is also a limited edition.
on August 18, 2015
Seller is incredible! Apart from the product being almost everything that I expected of it and the great price, Delivery was made on time and customer support was amazing.

Keep up the great work! two thumbs up!
on July 12, 2014
Awesome watch. Just awesome.
on September 9, 2014
Just an Awesome Watch!!
I love everything about it.
I highly recommend this watch to all people who wants a stylish and shockproof watch with solar batteri power and atomic timekeeping.
This watch will go on for generations to come.