Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on October 3, 2012
I am fan of the Casio G-Shock 5600 series and I bought this watch mainly for the style and wear it as part of my 5600 style collection. I swapped out the strap with one from another 5600 and it fits and works well.

I basically have to use the EL to read the time in all condition except for the under day light. Don't buy this if you want easy to read LCD.

I wished the watch has 24 hr STW which would be more useful than a 60 min one. I don't use the tide graph or moonphase much. But I am still happy with the watch cause this one is a little different (both look and function) than the rest of my 5600s.

What I like about it:
+ great looks
+ solar
+ limited edition
+ current time in STW

What I don't like about it:
- difficult to read LCD
- only 60 min STW

I gave it a four star because it doesn't have 24 hr STW (which I prefered over a 60 min one)
on August 28, 2012
ive had this for a couple weeks now. idk whos wrist that is in the user photo, but man no offense, but this watch makes your wrist look super tiny! im not a HUGE guy, but this thing feels and looks soooooo small--it actually feels lighter than my other classic w/ solar tough. the face looks nice though---cant lie, thats the reason i bought this one! anyway, good luck with reading it--i didnt mind when i bought it, and dont mind that much now that i have it, but YES its hard to read. even in good light.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2016
I got it !! And I'm so happy it's wonderful
on March 18, 2016
100% RECOMENDADO.
on March 2, 2013
Great product. I love G-Shock watches. My favorite feature is the automatic illumination function. Plus it's a limited edition collaboration; can't go wrong with that.
on November 29, 2012
I really like this watch although it is hard to read, it will be displayed in my case and not worn as it is limited collaboration.
on November 14, 2012
If you're looking for something who looks tough, this is not your watch. The watch is small in comparison with others G-shock. seems to be a bit girly for my taste. It`s more a teenager watch.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse