|Price:||$109.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$51.00 (32%)|
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, Tough Solar Power, Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant, Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, World Time
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Hourly time signal, 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Full auto-calendar, 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off
- Battery power indicator, Power saving function, Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Approx. battery life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This sporty watch has a stylish look that offers function and performance for the individual with an active lifestyle. The Casio Men's G Shock Stainless Watch features a shock resistant design with a stainless steel link bracelet and a bold round case with multiple functions and an easy to read digital dial. This watch has a solar powered design and features an auto EL backlight with Afterglow, four daily alarms, one snooze alarm, world time display, a time recorder, and an auto calendar. Other features of this watch include a countdown timer, 1100 second stopwatch, a battery power indicator, and water resistance up to 200 meters.
- Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.2 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0094BKASS
- Item model number: MTG-M900DA-8CR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 27, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5.7 centimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||16.6 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day Date And Month|
|Special features||Shock resistant|
|Item weight||8 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
941 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-4 of 941 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a note to those reading some of the negative, battery related reviews on the old version, PLEASE READ the manual. It has plenty of relevant and useful info related to how the battery is charged, how it's drained, how long it takes to charge under various types of light, etc. Turning on every possible function will, of course, drain the battery faster. Then putting in under a shirt or coat sleeve will not allow it to charge. Even partially covered, some or all of the solar cells may be blocked. The dark areas around the face are actually 6 solar cells; 2each at the top/bottom and one each on the sides. They are all required to properly charge the battery.
When I received this watch, it was fully charged and last sync was on 12/24. I got it on Jan. 2 and it was about 2 seconds fast. That means it gained about 2 seconds/week which is less than the tolerance of 15 seconds/month if not synced for that long. It attempts to sync up to 6 times/day in all but China where it will try 5 times/day. In any case, once it successfully syncs for the day, it will not do it again until the next day. I followed the clear instructions to manually sync it rather than wait for the next cycle and it got it to within a fraction of a second. The sync cycle can take 2 to 7 minutes and syncs both time and date data, if available from the sync source. In the USA, both are provided.
The band is the standard folder clasp style and comes large enough to fit most guys. I removed 3 links to fit my wrist. There's a clasp adjustment within a half link for variations is weather and swelling/contraction of the wrist. Nice feature. The clasp overall seems secure and requires depressing buttons on either side so it's not likely to just come undone during normal activities.
Some people have complained about some plastic parts on the case. The base structure is metal and the plastic is there. However, it appears that the plastic is strategically placed so as to help protect the case and face from shock or other bumps/bruises. Also, the crystal is recessed significantly so it would be protected from the typical brushing against anything that might scratch it. This is an important point considering it's got solar collection cells in there that must not be obstructed.
The warranty is one year. I'd hoped it would be longer for a watch of this price. However, my experience with Casio products has been good enough for me to buy without worrying too much.
Overall, I'm really pleased and hope to have this watch for many years. My old Timex broke awhile back and I've been searching for something worthy of my time and money. I think I found it.