Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 3, 2015
This is the watch. If you have been obsessively looking at rugged digital watches, and are cheap, like me, this is it. This is a mans watch. If you look like this guy in the pic, or have more than one friend who does, DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH. This is a watch for guys who do things. If you are a lover AND a fighter, this watch is for you. If you ever thought about being a cop or a fireman, this watch is for you. If you ever dreamed of going out like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, this watch is for you. If your "watch collection" is 3.5 broken watches, this watch is for you. If you are at the point in life where you confidently meet other mens eyes and give the half up nod, this watch is for you.
Great deal on a great watch.
review image
99 comments| 326 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 16, 2015
Overall, this is a very solid time piece. It is very easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. The only complaint I had was that the standard band is a bit too short for a larger wrist. To correct this, I removed the band and put my old nylon strap holders in its place from an older G-Shock. They were a perfect fit. So far, so good as I have no other complaints and these watches withstand a lot of punishment from my job. A highly recommended budget G-Shock.
review image
11 comment| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Outstanding watch. Bought 2. One for son in
Army other for wife. $40 price range is incredible. I paid $100 for this watch ten years ago and still going. Diving, waterskiing, moto cross etc,,, comfortable, well made. Everyday driver. Yes battery has to be changed eveey 2-3 years. Small price to pay for such a great watch. If money is no ogject, buy Range master. 5x's more expensive but does it all and then some.very easy to read in any light.
on April 7, 2017
Perfect gift for the beginning of a collection! This is a great gift for someone just starting to get into watches to see if they like them or not! Got this for a buddy and he loves it!
on May 18, 2017
Beautiful G-Shock. The size of the watch is very big and comfortable on the wrist. What I like about this G-Shock that it contains many features like stopwatch and countdown timer. Wearing this watch; makes it feel like your outdoors person. I have been wearing this watch everyday and every month. I need strong watch that could handle with my job and workout environment. I would highly recommend people to purchase this watch if they want long lasting watch. .
on October 1, 2017
Accurate as heck I havent lost a minute yet in months. 2 thigs I have an issue with. the buttons can be hard to push and the numbers alot smaller the I would preffer.
on September 8, 2014
I have owned this watch for about two months and everyday I enjoy wearing it. I was searching for a watch that is dependable, strong, and not overly expensive for my everyday usage. For the work that I do, the watches that I have worn previously did not meet up to my rigid "wants and desires." Then, that changed when I purchased this watch. I own another G-Shock that I use for outdoor activities and I have never been dissatisfied with Casio's quality; including this model!

I applaud Casio for creating a great watch and I would recommend this model if you are looking for a sharp-looking watch without price really being a concern. Do not hesitate, but it now!
on April 22, 2017
worth it! good price, good shipping. I use it all the time for everything. swimming in rivers and beaches, camping outdoor, etc. and the watch it`s honestly undesctructable
on July 3, 2017
Nice watch for a steal. Bought this for my Officer fiancé for him to keep track of time better. The packaging looks cheap which sucks but the watch is withstanding his beat downs so it's worth it.
on January 10, 2017
It is a very pretty and rouged looking watch. Unfortunately it is not mine. I am sending it to a friend of mine's father. I am pretty sure he will find it to be very handsome and practical.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.