BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 26, 2015
Its a nice G Shock--been collecting G Shocks since the 80's or so--had all different kinds. I have several different types of Casio ana-digis--mostly the less expensive ones. I also have many larger G Shocks and a number of Pathfinders. I actually had this watch--in a different color a number of years ago--but wound up selling it. The newer ana-digi Gs are easier to set than this one and have many more functions--however, this is a simple but quite adequate G. Yes, it is smaller than many other Gs but it fits fine on my 8" wrist w/o a problem. Some guys say it is too small but I am not into the really big "Invicta" type watches. The digital time is easy to set--so is the analogue--it is just not as convenient as the newer models--you have to hold in a button until the hands match the digital time--can be a little tiring and "tricky" to get it just right--but it is not a big problem. The watch hands--when exposed to light--can be read for several hours. The digital time has a separate light that makes it easy to read in darkness--the digital readout usually shows either the time or day/date. It has the usual stopwatch function--one alarm--and a dual time zone feature. All-in-all a nice watch--if you want a smaller G not loaded with too many excess features that you might not need/use.
on April 1, 2017
I actually have three versions of this G100 watch. The reason is I love the simplicity and the design. The size is perfect for a small or large wrist. Like I said it is a simple watch with simple features. Analog and digital display, one alarm, stop watch, dual time, day/date. Would give it 5 stars except for two things. One is setting the time in analog is tedious as you have to hold in the adjust button while the minute hand moves around only clockwise. So if you go past the time you have to circle around twelve hours to try again. Same thing with the digital setting. You can only advance the time, not go backwards. The other thing that bugged me was the stop watch reset. You have to hold down the start/stop button to reset. once you get past those minor issues you will really love this watch. Like I said, I liked it so much I bought all three.
on February 8, 2014
I've been experimenting with visibility of watch faces, both digital and analog, as my 60+ year-old eyes aren't perfect in low-light situations. So far, this G-Shock has impressed me the most, with its light-on-dark analog hands and markings. The hour and minute hands are luminescent, as are the hour numerals and tick marks. As with all such treatments, you can't expect them to glow brightly hours after their last exposure to light, but then my eyes have also adjusted to the dark, allowing me to make out the time even in the predawn hours. Making the hour hand red, in contrast with the white minute hand, also makes it easier to read at a glance. The digital display is readable (for me) in good light, and the electroluminescence ("EL") really makes the readout "pop" in the dark, and IMO is more effective than dark numerals with backlighting. Many reviewers complain about the analog hands blocking the digital display between certain hours, but this is pretty universal with "ana-digi" watches from most manufacturers, so I'm determined to live with that minor flaw. SETTING: Not too difficult, once you catch on to the fact that the buttons at 2 and 8 o'clock adjust the digital readout. I should also point out that while the owner's manual states the calendar is self-adjusting through the year 2039, I discovered that it is actually set to function through 2099 (not that I'll be in a position to take advantage of that!) The analog hands are controlled by the button at 10:00, and the digital display light by the 5:00 button. Re-setting the analog hands back from daylight savings will be a little tedious, because the hands only move forward. It would be nice if the digital and analog times were linked, as with some other Casio watches (e.g. the Tough Solar line), but for the price of this watch, it's toughness and water resistance to 200 meters, it's hard to complain. The only other missing function is the countdown timer, which can be pretty handy. It's not clear why this was omitted, but because this G-shock works so well for me in almost all lighting conditions, it's become my daily watch choice over others that I own, and gets a 5 star rating in my book!
on February 13, 2017
Terrific watch; its size, features, durability, long battery life and accuracy, and overall performance suit my needs, and I like the way it looks. I've had two of these watched in the past 15 years and have purchased and given this model to family members and friends as gifts. The only issue I have with this watch is that the method of setting/changing the time (for example from daylight savings to standard time each year) is awkward and time consuming. Other than that, I highly recommend this product.
on July 16, 2017
This is perfect for work very comfortable.
on August 23, 2017
Small for G Shock, yellow accents nice, good simple G shock.
on July 21, 2017
Good value. Setting this hands feature is kinda tedious. Daylight savings is going to be a pain but, overall, it's a good watch.
on February 16, 2017
Excellent size watch (not too big) - works well - easy to see hands at night.
Purchased as a present for young man - who is very happy with the purchase.
Outdoor sports - sailing - swimming - running - perfectly suited.
on April 3, 2017
Brilliant watch. Nice and simple, very rugged. 2nd go at this model, the last one did 10 years of constant swimming and surfing. Hopeful that this one will too!
on June 9, 2015
Only had it a few days. Feels good. Easy to read. Not difficult to set.