|Price:||$65.46 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$33.54 (34%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Shock Resistant ; 200 Meter Water Resistant ; EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Flash Alert, Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 00’00”00-59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes),1:00’00-23:59’59 (after 60 minutes), Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- 12/24 hour formats; Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month ; Approx. battery life: 2 years ; Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
G-Shock The 6900 Military men's watch is built to last, withstanding even the most extreme and rugged wearing conditions. This watch features a sleak, modern look, making it a perfect stylish accent that is ideal for active wear. It comes feature-packed with stopwatch, 12- and 24-hour formats, countdown timer, multiple alarms, flash alert, and day, date, and month display. Be on time with G-Shock The 6900 Military.
Face Width 29mm
Face Height 26mm
Face Depth 13mm
Band Width 20mm
Band Circumference 9.25 inches
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001QFYDEM
- Item model number: DW6900MS-1CR
- Batteries: 1 C batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
People complaining about the negative face should have read the listing before buying.
The separate dials that count down the seconds in increments of 5 are kind of weird, definitely excessive when there is already a second-counter visible in standard view (plus a stopwatch and timer through other modes).
My wife tells me this watch isn't for formal ocassions, but I like how functional it is, plus black goes with anything, right?
Most recent customer reviews