|Price:||$67.49 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$31.51 (32%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Shock Resistant ; 200 Meter Water Resistant ; EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Flash Alert, Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 00’00”00-59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes),1:00’00-23:59’59 (after 60 minutes), Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- 12/24 hour formats; Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month ; Approx. battery life: 2 years ; Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Customers who bought this item also bought
Shock resistant and durable enough to stand up to the toughest environments, the Casio Men's G-Shock Military Concept Watch is ideal for the active man. A stealth, black matte finish gives this multi-function timepiece a streamlined, modern look, and the rugged features include a ridged, black resin band that fastens with a buckle clasp. Equipped with flash alert, stopwatch, countdown timer, multiple alarms, 12- and 24-hour formats, and a day, date, and month display, this ultra-reliable timepiece also uses a handy EL backlight for day or night viewing. The black dial works with an innovative light-on-dark display and features a rectangular digital dial below center and three convenient sub-dials above. Water resistant to 660 feet (200 meters), this powerful watch will stand up to extreme use.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B001QFYDEM
- Item model number: DW6900MS-1CR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||5.3 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||16.3 millimeters|
|Band width||25.8 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I'll post another review after I return from explorer academy and discuss how this particular model handles extreme heat/abuse!
nice practically blacked out watch , love the look
One CON (Maby BIG to some) - well from what i have noticed you can NOT EDIT ANYTHING IN THE DARK, if there is no light and you need to set an alarm, its impossible , don't know why but you can have the backlight on while you're in edit mode
Just for those who care - the number on the watch wrist is 3230 not the 1289 as in the picture guess the 1289 is a older model
GOT - timmer (specific countdown timer editable to the second - really a must have for me )
Alarm - everyday , monthly or specific date
stopwatch - standard stopwatch , with ability to split the time laps
Negative Display - Hard to see from angles (which is the idea - its military style) impossible to see in the dark without the backlighting (again as its supposed to)
Display - shows time (AM/PM or 24 Hours - depending what u want) day of the week and date (day/month) the three circular dials are counting down the seconds (1st 2 countdown seconds, the last -3rd- counts down every 10 seconds)
Size - i guess is rather small for a casio , (what i like)
its shock proof weather proof PREFECT for everyday use
Over all build is great , all you really need in a watch - it says battery should last 2 years (some people like some dont - its up 2 you - i like) Price is great for what it is
1. Watch delivered is the newer 3230 model as I expected, not the older 1289 shown in the product picture, The only notable difference being that the old 1289 only keeps track of the correct date until 2039. The 3230 module will keep the date to the year 2099.
2. The description states the watch has a "Red EL Back Light".....this is incorrect. The backlight on the watch has a subdued bluish green light.
People complaining about the negative face should have read the listing before buying.
The separate dials that count down the seconds in increments of 5 are kind of weird, definitely excessive when there is already a second-counter visible in standard view (plus a stopwatch and timer through other modes).
My wife tells me this watch isn't for formal ocassions, but I like how functional it is, plus black goes with anything, right?