We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China) Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC< Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz Tough Solar Power
- Triple G Resistant (Shock Resistant, Vibration Resistant, Centrifugal Force Resistant) Smart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock Tough Movement Auto hand home position correction
- 200M Water Resistant Neo-brite Luminous Hands Dual Time Selectable 29 times zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping) Beeper Alarm
- Sapphire Crystal w/Anti-Glare coating Forged Stainless Steel Caseback Layered Panel Composite Band (Solid Stainless Steel & Fine Resin) One-touch, 3-fold Buckle
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The MT-G line of G-SHOCK watches offer outstanding shock-resistance combined with the feel and appearance of a metal exterior. As part of this line, the MTG-S1000 was released last year. It featured a new Core Guard Structure for shock-resistant performance, advanced Triple G Resist* construction, and an exterior with the look and feel of metal. It has gained popularity for its tough performance, and its clean and simple lines. * Reinforced construction to resist shocks, centrifugal force and vibrations. While based on the robust and timeless design of the MTG-S1000, the new MTG-S1000V features a special ion-plating finish for a vintage feel. It conveys the appeal of a G-SHOCK watch that can withstand harsh environments and be used for many years. To achieve the color of brass which is known for becoming even more attractive as time goes on, the new watch features black ion plating layered over silver ion plating, with some of the top layer then burnished away. The result is a well worn appearance, creating a special model with a vintage feel. The MT-G, Metal Twisted G-Shock, is a completely refined G-SHOCK series crafted at Casio's Yamagata factory in Japan for select premium styles. Meticulously assembled from materials and components made entirely in-house, the elegance of a luxury timepiece is combined with a rugged performance chronograph to take you across oceans and continents. The stainless steel covering of the MT-G employs G-SHOCK's advanced Core Guard Structure of stainless steel, resin and alpha Gel® to ensure mechanical integrity, coupled with LED-infused Tough Movement for ongoing precision. Multi-Band 6 atomic timekeeping ensures accuracy through radio-controlled time/date updates from global transmitting stations, along with Triple G Resist for shock, gravitational drop and centrifugal force resistance. The MT-G is the epitome of modern wrist couture.
- Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.9 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B0156Z7FDI
- Item model number: MTGS1000V-1A
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 10, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case diameter||5.4 centimeters|
|Calendar||Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Special features||Chronograph, Light, Timer|
|Item weight||15.87 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.