Casio Men's 'G-Shock' Quartz Stainless Steel and Resin Casual Watch, Color:Black (Model: GW-8900A-1CR
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- G-SHOCK; Multi Band Series; Tough Solar; Shock Resistant; 200M Water Resistant
- LED Light; 12/24 Hour Formats; World Time; 4 Daily Alarms; Stopwatch; Countdown Timer
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 52.5mm
- Water resistant 200m (660ft): in general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not diving
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers also considered
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Sometimes situations require you to push beyond your limits, to be strong and invincible. Whether on water, on land or in the air - you can always rely on the master of G series, even under the most extreme conditions. The watches not only impress with their pure toughness and innovative features such as height meter, thermometer and digital compass, but also through their sporty and exclusive looks.
A solar panel converts even weak illumination from fluorescent lighting into electric power. A rechargeable battery with a large power storage capacity supports stable operation of various functions with high electricity consumption. You never have to worry about the battery running down because it's a solar battery.
Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibrations. This technology has been passed down to every G-SHOCK model for over a quarter-century.
A high-brightness LED illuminates the dial with bright light to improve visibility remarkably at night and in dimly lit environments.
200m Water Resist
A standard by every G-SHOCK, this capability enables users to wear their watch during water-related activities ranging from washing dishes or washing the car to swimming, skin-diving and jet skiing.
The new design of this model boasts a basic white, and adds a black face and buttons. The base model is the popular GW8900, for the ultimate in toughness and maritime good looks. Features include Shock Resistant, 200 Meter Water Resistant, Countdown Timer, and World Time.
- Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.4 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BCV6X2C
- Item model number: GW-8900A-1CR
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 19, 2018
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.2 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||15.5 millimeters|
|Band length||9.5 inches|
|Band width||28.5 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Item weight||2.4 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It arrived in a nice metal "gift" box. Out of the box, the atomic radio time was last adjusted in January, so I assume that was the manufacturing date and battery date. So it was in total darkness since then. The auto-adjust was ON but it was not stored in range.
In LA the radio band works anytime if you are in the right place. The band quality level (L1 L2 L3) is shown by the watch while it self-adjusts so you can find the best spot and orientation. Just restart it and walk away. I like to sleep with my watch where there is bad reception so I do it manually. I place it near a window header while I take off my shoes and it beeps once when done, so it does not need to be on the window sill where it could fall off. The radio station is located on the opposite side of my window so it does not matter.
The battery level was on M (medium) on arrival (this is normal) and it charged to H (high) in direct sunlight in less than 15-20 minutes (I left it there so I don't know exactly). The level never dropped since then. I use all 4 alarms plus the snooze which wakes me up, I let it snooze for 1/2 hour, I use the light about 30 times a day. I charge it 2 minutes (on average) in the sun while I walk outdoors. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.
I was browsing around an I found this new arrival watch with MOON and TIDE data. I wish I would have purchased it in stead for only $120.