Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 25, 2017
I bought it as a bday gift for my fiancé and he absolutely loves it. It's just as described and looks so good on him. I know some ppl don't like that you can't see the digital when you turn the light on but he doesn't mind at all. Great price also!!
on December 3, 2015
Great watch at a great price. Sturdy and durable and will probably last me the rest of my life...unlike the last 10 or so $500 watches that were either smashed or broken or fell apart. Thank you.
on March 4, 2017
One of the best one's :)
on July 12, 2017
Very nice Watch.
on February 28, 2017
nice watch. Classy look
on July 7, 2012
I bought this watch for my husband for Father's Day. He LOVES LOVES LOVES it! He is very hard on watches, and so far this one is handling that well. I was afraid the white would get so very dirty quickly, but he wears it almost everyday and it's still white. I have two minor complaints: 1st, the light doesn't offer much. If you're looking to really see the time in the dark, this isn't ur watch. 2nd, the digital time is so small. You pretty much rely on the hands to tell u what time it is because the digital time is in a very small window where the date is as well. Just be aware of this. If you are buying for someone that has bad eyesite, this isn't the watch for you. Overall though, my husband is very happy, and that makes me happy. It's a great watch.
on July 20, 2017
Excellent product and seller.
on April 30, 2017
Love this watch...i have bought this watch for years an still get compliments..i always keep a spare
on March 11, 2012
This watch is amazingly cool. its got a lot of style and personality. Though its a great watch to wear on the go, i dont usually wear it when im relaxing at home like in bed because of its bulkiness. Though bulky, it still is very light and you might forget its on your wrist at times.
The features are awesome like the analog legs being synched directly with the digital time, theres only two bad things i can say about the watch
1) The LED light is only good for dark scenarios and only the legs are visible
2) the digital display is pretty much only legible in daylight or a well lit area which knocks it down a star for me.
Regardless of the light, I've been obsessed with my watch since i got it, and ill definitely be buying another g-shock in the near future.
11 comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 15, 2014
I gave this to my fiance as a Christmas gift and he absolutely loves it. It's a little bit tricky when trying to reset the time and the writing on the watch face can be a little bit difficult to read at times but it doesn't bother him. It is a big watch so be prepared, but if you are looking for a very masculine sturdy watch you won't be upset with this purchase.