- Made in USA
- ✔️DETAILS: Stopwatch, Countdown timer, Full auto-calendar (Battery: CR1220) / Resin watch band with metal buckle closure. Features both analog and digital movement. World Time in 29 times zones, 48 cities + UTC, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping. Water resistant up to 200 meters.
- ✔️G-Shock is a line of watches manufactured by Casio, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. Shock Resistant.
- ✔️They are designed for all but primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-shocks are digital or a combination of analog and digital and have a stopwatch feature, countdown timer, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance.
- ✔️G-Shock is, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. The ultimate tough watch. Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance, and a 10-year battery life.
- ✔️GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, hanging out, walking or just to relax in. Pair it with any type of outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This item will be shipped via UPS Ground Service. Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO). With G-Shock®, Function never looked so good. Flexible resin band, digital face display and buckle closure. Shock resistant. Water resistant up to 200 meters. Magnetic resistant. Hourly time signal. Employs a reverse LCD display. 4 daily alarms and one alarm. Countdown timer. Backlight Auto LED light with afterglow. Auto-calendar pre-programmed until the year 2099. 12/24 hour formats. Accuracy +/- 15 seconds per month. World time 29 zones (48 cities + UTC). Stopwatch 1/1000 second. Module 5081. Battery CR1220 with approximately 2 years of battery life. Imported. Measurements: Case Height: 48 mm Case Width: 50 mm Case Depth: 14 1⁄2 mm Band Width: 27 15⁄16 mm Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄2 in Weight: 2.6 oz
- Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 4 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B007RU5B46
- Item model number: GA110-1B
- Batteries: 1 C batteries required.
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 10, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||5.1 centimeters|
|Band width||29 millimeters|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, dual-Time-display, Light, Stop watch, World time|
|Water resistant depth||1|
3,561 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 3,561 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
People complain that they cant see the time that's true to a degree, it is very dark but I can read the numbers fine. If you tilt it towards the light you can see them fine but i think it adds to the black look even more so I don't mind it. I think it would be better if the light instead of being on top like that, that the LCD portion would illuminate.
The light is a complaint of a lot of people because it only highlights enough to catch the time on the hands, not enough to see the digital readout, but if you are truly going for a stealth watch (not sure why you would want to unless you are in the military or law enforcement) you would want the light to be minimal, not a blinding beam that highlights the entire face.
I have other atomic solar G shocks that probably function a little better overall, or if you ever needed one watch that never needed batteries would be a better choice, but for everything this watch it, I love it and have been wearing it every day, it is too sharp to keep in the watch case.
I picked this one because of the positive reviews and the price. I will say that the picture is slightly inaccurate: the face of the watch is quite dark. After reading the reviews, the light for this watch is adequate. It's quick - 1.5 seconds or 3 - and it's enough to read the digital time section at the bottom. Ideally, this would be slightly brighter, but it's not a major issue. Further, I would love to see this watch have some glowing properties on the hands for low-light situations.
Would I buy this again? Absolutely.
Sadly, the GA 100 A1A in black utterly and completely fails at this core task. There is absolutely no way for a typical user with normal vision under normal lighting conditions (both indoors and outdoors) to read this watch. Other reviewers have pointed this out and, to my detriment, I ignored them.
As a long-time G-shock aficionado ( I currently own and regularly wear 6 G-shocks) I am sadly returning this watch to Amazon for a full refund. I am also raising my voice to send a message to the G-shock folks in Japan: it doesn't matter how stylish and rugged and affordable and cool the watch is, if you can't tell what time it is, you're just wearing a big rubber bracelet!