|Price:||$80.15 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$39.85 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Shock Resistant, Magnetic Resistant and 200 Meter Water Resistant
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow, World Time (with 29 times zones) and Hourly Time Signal
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, 1/1000 Second Stopwatch and Countdown Timer
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Formats and Accuracy +/- 15 seconds per month
- Size of case/total weight: GA110B 55.0 x 51.2 x 16.9mm / 70g
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A stealthy G-Shock digital watch with analog functionality. Single subdial and 4 display windows. LED illumination and 4 daily alerts. World time with 29 city-designated time zones. Stopwatch and countdown features.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007RU5B46
- Item model number: GA110-1B
- Batteries: 1 CR2 batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 10, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||5.1 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band width||29 millimeters|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, dual-Time-display, Light, Stop watch, World time|
|Water resistant depth||1|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The speed dial is not a feature I will use. It's very very small. So, if you're considering it for this feature, wear your magnifiers.
I'm sure it's a nice watch and I will use it when I travel overseas.
Was really disappointed that Casio would not do better on the LCD.
But I knew all this from reviews I read prior to purchase so I don't mind all that much. It's a good addition to my collection and is a good daytime watch for work, I don't care if it gets knocked around a bit and neither does the watch.