- Made in USA or Imported
- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring moon/tide graphs, low temp LCD, auto EL backlight, flash alert, world time, and daily alarm
- Also includes chronograph with 12 and 24-hour formats
- 50 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Red resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you demand an easy to use, fully featured watch G-shock made the Rescue Big Case Watch just for you. It includes everything from 29 timezones and multiple stopwatches to lunar phases and tides. Built tough enough for anything you can handle, the Rescue Big Case will be there to assist you on your next big adventure. PRODUCT FEATURES: Large Buttons & Display Format Shock Resistant 200M Water Resistant Low Temperature Resistant LCD (-20 C / -4 F) Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow Flash Alert (flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm, countdown timer progress beeper and stopwatch auto-start) Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time) Moon Data (moon age of the input data, moon phase graph) World Time 29 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off 4 Multi-function Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm Hourly Time Signal Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat, time-up alarm, progress beeper 1/100 second stopwatch (ST1) Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Other: 5-second Auto-start 1/100 second stopwatch (ST2) Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Button Operation Tone on/off Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour Formats Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month Battery: CR2025 Approx. battery life: 2 years Module 3194 52.4 x 50.0 x 17.7mm / 68.2g G7900A , g-shock Rescue Big Case Watch , Rescue Big Case Watch g-shock , g-shock Rescue Big Case , Rescue Big Case g-shock , g-shock Rescue Watch , Rescue Watch g-shock , g-shock Big Case Watch , Big Case Watch g-shock , g-shock Rescue , Rescue g-shock , g-shock Big Case Watch , Big Case Watch g-shock , g shock Rescue Big Case Watch , Rescue Big Case Watch g shock , g shock R
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0085CZSB6
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 21, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PROS and random thoughts:
- The watch has quite a few functions I didn't anticipate needing but have come in quite handy. The countdown timer is useful for a 30-minute radio check-in reminder, as well as other recurring tasks that are easy to forget
- The multiple alarms can be confusing, but if you read the manual it's simple enough, and they're pretty flexible. I didn't think I'd care about having 4 or 5 alarms but I've used up to three of them simultaneously for different things
- Watch is bulky and sturdy. Having always worn the very thin "retro" F105W-1A Casio's, this was an adjustment for me, but I've grown to appreciate it and now the old F105W seems too small
- Moon/tide graph is very useful to me working on the coast; it's one of the reasons I bought the watch. But I do wish the moon graph had greater than +/- 1 day precision. Not a deal breaker but would be nice
- Display is faded-looking when viewed from a downward-right angle. While wearing on the left hand this isn't a problem, but might be a consideration if you wear your watches on the right hand
- Included manual is very useful but is waaaaay too tiny. Do what I did and download the PDF version; much easier to use when doing initial configuration
Overall great watch. Looks great, rugged, and most importantly: functional and does what it's supposed to.
First impressions: Well made, extreemly comfortable, and not too big for my smallish wrists.
Usually, watches tend to be uncomfortable cause they slide/cant/turn over on my small wrists. Not so with this and I believe the wings/guards on this particular model are the solution.
I decided to get this in rescue red because 1: black is boring. 2: I'm in public safety. 3: I might join a Search And Rescue team.
Anyhoo, I find tge moonphase indicator is actually nice to have, but don't care for the tide graph. This watch is soo comfortable I will sleep with it on!
Growing up I used to have a ton of Casio stuff, watches, calculators and so on. Lately I drifted away from them but I am glad the quality continues to be great.
Update March 2017:
I still love the watch but since last year I really can't wear it anymore. Few hours after I put it on I start developing a rash on my wrist. Not sure what it is but it started since September last year. I thought it was something temporary but it continues to be an issue as soon as I wear it. Never had any problems before with any other watch nor I have any allergies that I know of.
The count down is great for racing and the dial ig enough to be easy to read.
The moon and tide...? Well I was not able to master it or it does not work. NO, I did not remove any star for that.. It is not an important function and there all the others great functions, such as count down repeat,, having another world time, two precidion stopwatches, alarm, water and shock resistant (it is believe when you are moving boats around), calendar, 12/24-hours format, backlight, large easy press button (very useful in sports), Easy to read display, I know I am missing some functions.
I bought it for sports but I ended wearing it daily.
AND it has a fun color!