|Price:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$40.05 (36%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Shock-resistant sports watch featuring black-and-blue dial with super illuminator LED light, countdown timer, and 1/1000-second stopwatch
- 52.5 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Also features flash alert, world time (48 cities and UTC), multi-home time, 12/24 hour formats, and ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Shock resistant; auto super illuminator led backlight
Flash alert;4 daily alarms and 1 snooze
World time (48 cities and utc);multi-home time 4;mute function
1/100 sec stopwatch;countdown timer;12/24 hour formats
Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006292EOS
- Item model number: G8900A-1CR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I decided on this watch for the durability and the color. Working in a dusty warehouse i felt a white or light color would show more dirt and grime. so the black and blue was perfect for me.
The 5 different alarms i find surprisingly useful. I set them one minute before break times to get a head start because traffic is heavy. The count down timer is great too and makes workouts at home more structured as i can do each workout on high pace 3 minute intervals.
The design for the face of this watch is amazing, i feel as though im wearing a James bond watch. Counting down to the very second, i found the watch fairly easy to read in bright or dark settings. I am in love with g shocks now. And believe that i may become a collector of them. Great watch
From previous reviews I had my concerns, so I thought I would share my own findings.
1) Yes, the band is shiny. It looks great though, so unless you are planning on going to a fancy business meeting, it should fit almost any other occasion (and personally I'm still going to wear it to my business meetings, but with my huge wrists I can pull it off).
2) The face is slightly bigger than the DW9052-1V model, which is already quite large. For my huge wrists it's great, but if you are more slender you may want to take that into consideration. It's 5 cm diameter, and 1 cm thick, so cutting out a cardboard cylinder to try on your wrist might not be a bad idea.
3) The blue is slightly darker than the picture illustrates. This makes it look even better in my opinion, and does not stand out like a bright colored children's watch the aqua-blue image alludes to. It's actually closer to a royal or navy blue. Looks great.
4) The white numbers was a concern of mine, especially from reviews. However, everywhere from low light to direct sunlight the time is easily visible (I think partly because the face is so large). For those of you like me, who like wearing a watch so you can sneakily check the time in a meeting without anyone noticing, you will have no problem.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Owned several G-Shocks over the years with no issues from any. This looks to be another winner and looks great too!Published 22 hours ago by Joe M
Great looking watch, great price, loved the size especially since I have large hands and arms and it was very easy to set up. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Ron
Can be a bit of a pain to get all the settings just the way you want them but once it's set up this watch works perfectly. Been using it for several months and so far no issues. Read morePublished 14 days ago by K. Saylor
Really beautiful watch that just looks great and very stylish. Not difficult to use, setup is easy. Has a black glossy band and frame. Loving it.Published 27 days ago by Dean Holder
Absolutely love it. I'm a cop and I wear this every single day. For the price, it looks great with my uniform, has a durable lens, and just enough features to be useful but not... Read morePublished 1 month ago by John T Condora