Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

G-Shock G9000-1 Men's Black Resin Sport Watch
Size: No Size|Color: Black/Red|Change

on August 7, 2017
REcently owned Casio G Shock watches have not lasted as long as earlier models. Hopefully this one survives longer. This one is my current work watch and so far so good, but 3 or 4 other G shock watches only lasted 1 or 2 years.
on July 22, 2015
This watch is truly for the active outdoors person that gets dirty. Its has plenty of functions and the watch is pretty simple to operate and set. However, The most important caveat to consider when purchasing this watch pressure that must be exerted on the function buttons in order to change functions.. The buttons appear to be sealed in resin wish requires serious input force in order to change a function
on August 13, 2013
I just got the G9000 Mud... my 3rd GShock... My 1st was DW6600 and second was DW5600... the 9000 looks AWESOME... the button stiffness is highly exagerrated by 9000 owners... getting to know the functions was a lil tricky at first as the manual wasnt that easy to read through. not rocket science but still a lil sketchy.. overall I think that the 9000 has too many uneeded functions... different time zones is a good example of the unecessary functions that are available... and then on the flip side the obvious ones that are needed like a timer that includes seconds isnt available... also the strap feels very flimsy and cheap unlike classic resin bands.. and on the 2nd day of wearing it I tossed it on my empty couch and the clasp popped off... I was like "wtf"... also the strap feels very uncomfortable... IDK if its the grooves on the back or how crappy the strap is... couldve been a lil beefier... its no were NEAR as big and chunky and awesome as my DW6600 and since buying the 5600 a few weeks ago the 5600 has REALLY grown on me... I cant beleive how awesome that DW5600 is... its just so basic and straight forward and when comparing its size to my other GShocks its not as small as I thought it was but I still think that they should still make it bigger... Id actually prefer wearing my 6600 or 5600 over the MudMan... I ve come to the conclusion that the only thing that attracts me to the G9000 Mud is aesthetic... the display looks really pretty in the dark and the red buttons add flare.. also Casio you should bring back the old super bright Turquiose Illuminator like on DW6600 instead of that dark green crap... overall its a decent watch and for $55 dollars very nicely priced.
on March 12, 2015
What a nice watch. The band is ultra flexible and the watch sits on my wrist almost perfectly. I have a couple of watches in the $500 range and I wore this for 3 weeks straight after it arrived. Easily my number 1 or 2 in the watch rotation at the moment. Also the material used all the way around seems durable and doesn't have a cheap feel for the low price. If you're in the market for anything like this, this one is a truly good value.
on September 29, 2015
I love how thick this watch and its band is, I love how hard the buttons are to push because in time they will loosen up which means they will last longer, I love the way the band fits my wrist, and I love how tough and durable this watch is. The reason I choose to express my self this way is because everything I wrote is what others choose to complain about. I look for quality items that is going to last me a very long time. I do not believe in wasting what I worked so hard for which is my money, so I will make it simple for you. If you do not lose it first, this watch will be around long after you are dead and gone.
on August 9, 2013
I bought one of these in spring 2008 since I had orders to Iraq for 13 months and wanted something that could take the abuse as well as the dirt/sand/etc. Historically for me, sport watches with woven or leather bands collect dirt & sweat then begin to stink, and resin bands typically crack and eventually break off at the point where it buckles. This watch performed flawlessly throughout that tour and upon my return, where I used it regularly as my workout/gym watch (lots of stopwatch usage). The red button surfaces for the stopwatch start/stop and reset functions eventually tore off, but the sealed button cover underneath (which makes it waterproof) still functioned so I could still use it, just had to push the buttons a little harder. This summer the battery finally died (5 yrs of regular use), so I had to look for a replacement. After shopping around, I finally decided to just buy another one since I was so pleased with the first one. Received the watch in a couple days, and received 14 month deployment orders to the sandbox a week later. Maybe this watch has some connection with deployments!
on May 10, 2015
Sturdy & stylish I love this watch! It is rugged and solid with real mineral crystal glass face. MUDMAN series and worth every penny. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that the buttons are very difficult to depress hard enough to practically use. You gotta press very HARD. Having said that, many enthusiasts might argue that is what makes it a "MUDMAN" or a "G-SHOCK", granted, but this is ridiculous. I was aware of this very fact and still bought the bad boy, but it is true.
on July 31, 2016
Only had it for about a week but so far it's a true G shock.watch I own two others and they lasted forever so I will update you with father information. It's a great watch at a great price. As promise I'm posting my up date on the G-shock I love it now that the bands are broken in and not so stiff the fit is perfect.
on October 29, 2012
this is my second casio watch. i had an original casio that lasted me for years. i was constantly getting it wet and it took a lot of beatings without showing a blemish! but sadly the battery died and i didnt feel like taking a chance of changing the battery since that breaks the waterproof seal....

this watch is the same quality as my original casio. the design is a litter nicer to look at on this one though. i have had this watch for a few months and the waterproof seal is perfect, it seems to be shock resistant (slammed it on concrete when i first got it just to test that theory, didnt even scratch it), and all the features work. its pretty easy to program as well. i read reviews that the rests for the watch scratch the crap out of ur wrists and that the buttons were hard to press. yes, it does scratch a tad bit. every once and a while i will notice some irritation but nothing ever bad from it. as far as the buttons, its easy. people complaining about how tough the buttons are have some very feminine hands (no offence ladies) because i have no problems with it at all.

all around this is a very good watch. hopefully the battery lasts a long time cause i like this one. i would recommend this watch for anyone who does a lot of work outdoors, near water, and you want something that looks good but u can beat the crap out of it and take it everywhere cause it works! well worth the money
on September 16, 2014
As usual, the Casio's G-Shock series is a terrific watch for active people. I only wish these watches were around when I was active in the fire-rescue & EMS services!
Before you activate all the bells and whistles, make sure you read the manual to know how much battery power those bells and whistles will cost you.
My only negative comment is the manual itself. The print is so small that you'll have to find a university or lab with a scanning electron microscope, just to be able to read it. But if you like the Casio brand and the G-Shock series, this is a great watch at a great price!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.