Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: true|Color: Black/Red|Change

Showing 1-10 of 461 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 546 reviews
on June 10, 2016
I've had this watch for five years now, and couldn't be happier. This is my beater watch. I done yard work, carpentry, shoveled snow, gone on deployments and vacations. I've dove with it down to 100 feet. I've even thrown it in the dishwasher when it has gotten really grimy. I would buy another without hesitation.
on August 17, 2013
First of all, this is an excellent watch for those who need something durable for any occasion. I am a recreational swimmer and skin diver who needs a watch that is reliable underwater which can time my laps and shallow dives. I purchased this watch after spending countless hours reading about the best watches for underwater skin diving as I am not getting into Scuba yet but plan to get my Open Water Diving certificate in the next couple years. I had purchased a few Invicta Divers and had to send one back due to condensation build up after 40 minutes of shallow diving. The problem with buying an expensive Dive watch is that if it fails you either have to send it back for repair (takes forever) or count it as a loss. The Casio G-Shock Mudman is an inexpensive powerhouse of a watch that is water resistant to 200 meters and is built like a tank. I am very pleased with its durability and functionality in every area as it meets all of my needs. The backlight is reliable and very clear even under the water and at night. The only issue I have is that the buttons are not as easy to push as other G-shock models and require a little more effort. I really only use them for timing laps and diving so it is not a big deal. Also, if you have small wrists you might want to try one on at your local retailer to see if it is comfortable. Overall I am very happy with the G-Shock models and this is my favorite one I have owned to far.
on January 29, 2017
This one replaces the identical model - almost seven years old, when the battery finally died. This model is easy to set up and the time keeping of the old one gained about 20 seconds per month, which is satisfactory.
on January 3, 2017
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my younger nephew who had complained that all his previous watches quit working because of the factory environment where he works, and his outdoor leisure activities such as kayaking and raccoon hunting. My older nephew was issued G-shockby the Army when he was deployed to Afghanistan where he trained 11 B's. He has owned three G-shock watches and swears by their durability. G-shocks are the watches that he will buy. I bought this as a starter G-shock that has some nice features but doesn't have all the bells and whistles for a younger nephew who is in his early twenties and I'm not sure how responsible he will be with it. I made him aware of the other options such as a compass and a moon calendar which is available on another G-shock that costs roughly $128 and told him that he could return the watch that I bought him and upgrade to the other; so far he hasn't and is very pleased with this present. I plan on surprising my older nephew, who already owns this basic Mudman, with the upgraded version.
on January 16, 2017
Most other reviews I had read on this watch were very helpful. After having the watch for only a little over a week, here's what I have to say: First of all, I don't have a large wrist, so this watch fit me well. Secondly, because it is a Mudman G-Shock the buttons are harder to press. As I read in other reviews, this is to compensate for protecting against something getting inside the watch...so it's a trade off. They definitely ARE harder to push. Thirdly, would there be enough light to see the time in absolute darkness? The light was great… I couldn't have asked for anything better. You just have to get used to finding the button in the dark and pressing VERY hard. It was not the easy press of my old Timex Ironman. And finally the price point was really good, so overall it's a five star so far.
on January 29, 2016
I've had G-Shocks several times before and left Casio for more dressy Citizen and Invicta watches. I've accepted the fact that I'm hard on watches and I'm going to stick with Casio. They worked great for me when I was in the Navy, so "If it ain't broke; don't fix it". So far after just a few days, this watch is just right. I might go 5 stars if I had had it longer. If they're good enough for my Navy Seal buddies, they're good enough for me.
on April 3, 2015
If your looking for a watch that can handle the elements, this is it. As far as G-Shocks go, this is on the smaller side, arguably smaller than your average 6900. If your looking for something with "wrist presence", the Mudman is one you probably should pass on. Also because of the mud resistant design, realize that the buttons will be hard to press as they are in actuality part of the bezel rather than stand alone buttons. Love the Mudman logo case back though.
on December 13, 2012
This watch arrived at my place in Australia within 6 days of ordering. That was a good start.

The watch is solidly constructed and easy to read.
The alarm volume however is too low to be really effective. Other reviewers have complained about the stiffness of the buttons and the raised edges on the corners of the base of the watch. I have found the buttons to be somewhat stiff but I expect that they will become easier to push after more use. The raised corners on the base have given me no trouble at all.

I have since seen the watch advertised on special in stores at twice the price I paid (including postage) and the recommended retail price at three times what I paid.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase. It is a strong, functional and smart looking watch.
on May 20, 2017
Was on the fence about this watch. Truth be told it wasn't my first choice. However I am extremely pleased and I am glad I choose this watch. It is a solid watch. I frequently splash it at work with hot water, even sometimes submerging it for a few seconds, and it hasn't caused any issues. If you know you're going to be extremely hard in your watch then this mudman is a great choice. G-shocks in general are known for their durability and the mudman is the heavy duty of the g-shock brand.
on August 7, 2017
REcently owned Casio G Shock watches have not lasted as long as earlier models. Hopefully this one survives longer. This one is my current work watch and so far so good, but 3 or 4 other G shock watches only lasted 1 or 2 years.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.