Industrial Deals HPC Holiday Gift Picks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

G-Shock G9000-1 Men's Black Resin Sport Watch
Size: No Size|Color: Black/Red|Change

on August 7, 2017
REcently owned Casio G Shock watches have not lasted as long as earlier models. Hopefully this one survives longer. This one is my current work watch and so far so good, but 3 or 4 other G shock watches only lasted 1 or 2 years.
on July 22, 2015
This watch is truly for the active outdoors person that gets dirty. Its has plenty of functions and the watch is pretty simple to operate and set. However, The most important caveat to consider when purchasing this watch pressure that must be exerted on the function buttons in order to change functions.. The buttons appear to be sealed in resin wish requires serious input force in order to change a function
on August 13, 2013
I just got the G9000 Mud... my 3rd GShock... My 1st was DW6600 and second was DW5600... the 9000 looks AWESOME... the button stiffness is highly exagerrated by 9000 owners... getting to know the functions was a lil tricky at first as the manual wasnt that easy to read through. not rocket science but still a lil sketchy.. overall I think that the 9000 has too many uneeded functions... different time zones is a good example of the unecessary functions that are available... and then on the flip side the obvious ones that are needed like a timer that includes seconds isnt available... also the strap feels very flimsy and cheap unlike classic resin bands.. and on the 2nd day of wearing it I tossed it on my empty couch and the clasp popped off... I was like "wtf"... also the strap feels very uncomfortable... IDK if its the grooves on the back or how crappy the strap is... couldve been a lil beefier... its no were NEAR as big and chunky and awesome as my DW6600 and since buying the 5600 a few weeks ago the 5600 has REALLY grown on me... I cant beleive how awesome that DW5600 is... its just so basic and straight forward and when comparing its size to my other GShocks its not as small as I thought it was but I still think that they should still make it bigger... Id actually prefer wearing my 6600 or 5600 over the MudMan... I ve come to the conclusion that the only thing that attracts me to the G9000 Mud is aesthetic... the display looks really pretty in the dark and the red buttons add flare.. also Casio you should bring back the old super bright Turquiose Illuminator like on DW6600 instead of that dark green crap... overall its a decent watch and for $55 dollars very nicely priced.
on May 7, 2017
It keeps time is highly water resistant and best of all it fit and hasn't broken yet .I am hard on watches they rarely last a year we will see how long this one lasts
on November 7, 2012
I would have given this 5 stars but the countdown timer only sets with minutes (no seconds) and I use the timer all the time to change up the rest intervals between sets when working out. Now I use one of my other Casio watches for the workouts so it's not too big of a deal for me but something you should be aware of if you are relying on a timer that does, say,countdown to 90 seconds. This will not. Another thing you should be aware of is the force needed to change the modes. It is not as easy as most watches. For me this is a plus because I always hated how easy some watches would change the modes. If you hit the button accidentally the mode would shift and when you go to look at the time you are in the stopwatch mode so you have to cycle thru to get to the time. I like to flip my wrist and look at the time. I guess I'm funny that way. The light on the watch is sufficient. The light will light up the entire watch so you can see the date and time. Some watches I owned would leave a portion of the corner of the display in the dark and you would have to strain to try to read the last digit of the time. The size is perfect (for me) as I like I watch that is large but not so large as to make people think you put a band on your wall clock and not so small that people ask if your wife ever notices her watch missing.
on March 12, 2015
What a nice watch. The band is ultra flexible and the watch sits on my wrist almost perfectly. I have a couple of watches in the $500 range and I wore this for 3 weeks straight after it arrived. Easily my number 1 or 2 in the watch rotation at the moment. Also the material used all the way around seems durable and doesn't have a cheap feel for the low price. If you're in the market for anything like this, this one is a truly good value.
on September 29, 2015
I love how thick this watch and its band is, I love how hard the buttons are to push because in time they will loosen up which means they will last longer, I love the way the band fits my wrist, and I love how tough and durable this watch is. The reason I choose to express my self this way is because everything I wrote is what others choose to complain about. I look for quality items that is going to last me a very long time. I do not believe in wasting what I worked so hard for which is my money, so I will make it simple for you. If you do not lose it first, this watch will be around long after you are dead and gone.
on August 9, 2013
I bought one of these in spring 2008 since I had orders to Iraq for 13 months and wanted something that could take the abuse as well as the dirt/sand/etc. Historically for me, sport watches with woven or leather bands collect dirt & sweat then begin to stink, and resin bands typically crack and eventually break off at the point where it buckles. This watch performed flawlessly throughout that tour and upon my return, where I used it regularly as my workout/gym watch (lots of stopwatch usage). The red button surfaces for the stopwatch start/stop and reset functions eventually tore off, but the sealed button cover underneath (which makes it waterproof) still functioned so I could still use it, just had to push the buttons a little harder. This summer the battery finally died (5 yrs of regular use), so I had to look for a replacement. After shopping around, I finally decided to just buy another one since I was so pleased with the first one. Received the watch in a couple days, and received 14 month deployment orders to the sandbox a week later. Maybe this watch has some connection with deployments!
on August 21, 2017
I have not yet ran this over with tank but does take the abuse I give it every day. Looks really nice too, good size for my wrist
on May 10, 2015
Sturdy & stylish I love this watch! It is rugged and solid with real mineral crystal glass face. MUDMAN series and worth every penny. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that the buttons are very difficult to depress hard enough to practically use. You gotta press very HARD. Having said that, many enthusiasts might argue that is what makes it a "MUDMAN" or a "G-SHOCK", granted, but this is ridiculous. I was aware of this very fact and still bought the bad boy, but it is true.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.