Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on July 2, 2009
Wow, I am really loving this watch. This is my first G-shock and I'm really glad I made the purchase. I was a little worried about the blue color initially, but it's not a really bright blue. The LCD is SUPER easy to read, it has a turquoise hue to it making it very bright. Even in low light it is easy to see the time without using the illumination. Very comfortable and light for it's size. The buttons are a bit hard to push, but this is a mud-resistant watch, so what do you expect? It's better than being able to push them accidentally. Really happy with it.
on October 21, 2009
I ordered this watch friday and i got it today(which is wednesday). I love it so far, everything i need in a watch, and it looks great too. The fact about the buttons are not really hard to push, unless you were weak.the blue, like other reviews is not as similar in person as it is on amazon.com. its my second g_shock and my favorite..you should totally buy this mudman.
on August 5, 2015
I love this thing. I've had it for about six years and still going strong.
on November 21, 2013
Took forever to find in stores, and fortunately it was much cheaper online. A great and durable watch. It's been in the mud, water, and been shot by paintballs. No problems and it looks great.
on October 14, 2009
I got this watch because it is blue and everything i wear is blue. When i got the watch it was a lot darker blue then i thought it would e. Instead of a royal blue it is a navy blue. But i have no complaints besides the fact that the buttons are hard to press. But, that keeps the watch from pressing buttons when it falls.
on January 24, 2011
I ended up returning this watch because it just wasn't for me. I have a small almost girl like wrist and it just wasn't exactly for me. I would however recommend this watch. The seller/amazon ships quick, return was easy and make its very easy throughout the whole process. Only warning I have is that the buttons are hard to push but thats b/c it is meant to be resistant to mud/dirt and the blue color is a bit darker than depicted in the picture. It is a good watch, but just because of the way that the belt is make it looks bad on a smaller wrist. The bands on g shocks are generally very stiff (for durability reasons) and thus make it difficult to have the watch sit properly if you have a smaller wrist. Most sites recommend going with a regular model g shock (one of the originals) I may try that or just a completely other brand.
on February 28, 2012
Bought this for my husband after his last G-shock watch (12 years old) band broke. The watch still works, but I could not pick out a band. He uses this at work. Its a great and durable watch. Can't go wrong with a G-shock.
on January 8, 2011
watch is great, not too big, very functional and sturdy. I do construction and need a tough watch that is of solid quality and this fits the bill. BUY IT!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.