Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on December 4, 2013
I ordered this watch on a saturday, and it came 4 days later, the wednesday after. Fast excellent shipping. Its alot bigger then expected, and its deff. going to turn some heads. The face itself is pretty clear and very mono red. Its easy to set the time and date. Also, when you do set the time, the arms of the watch go clockwise or counter-clockwise by themselves. Its pretty cool to see. The band itself is very flexible but not the most sturdy. But overall im pretty happy with it. The watch is pretty dope and worth the money without a doubt.
on February 7, 2014
Four stars because it`s a G Shock..1 star taken away because the face (especially the digital parts) are hard to read. The size, mechanics, features are all great, the color is a head turner, and at $72 (prime) it`s a good price. The analog watch is fairly easy to read, even though there are no numbers, but the digital screens are small and not very distinct. Also the text around the digital screens is very small, so it's hard to know what the signals mean.
on January 19, 2014
What can I say? I wanted a red watch and that's what I got. Gets a lot more attention than expected, all my friends and coworkers ask me where I got it from, and they tell me how great it looks. I know the digital screens may a bit hard to read under low light, but otherwise it's pretty good .
on December 2, 2013
what can i say its a wonderful watch, the matte red is awesome and it stands out, the only cons is that the face is too red and sometimes its really hard to see the time. but still its a nice watch. but next time i'll go with the digital casio.
on July 8, 2015
Awesome watch! I've had mine for more than a year now and it still looks great. I get so many compliments on this watch. I give this watch a 95/100. My only con on this watch is that the face is a little too big, but I've gotten used to it.
on September 14, 2014
You people who's saying the watch is 4 star only.. Because of the red you Cant see the time lol.. Its not the red its how they put the light inside the watch its not light the other g shock's lights. Solo please save that. This is a beautiful watch i purchased this September 12 2014 I love it★✔✔✔
on August 26, 2014
It's actually intended as a Christmas present so the recipient will have the final review. But I'm pretty sure he's going to like it. It's just what he asked for.
on August 21, 2016
One the brightest color ways of the G-Shock brand I love it
review image
on December 7, 2014
Nice color, nice size. Back light not real good for digital readings. Back ground for digital very dark. However, it is good for my use so I have no complaints.
on July 6, 2015
I got the watch for my grandson he loves it said it is osome just what young ones like I thought it was very pretty

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.