|Price:||$74.52 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$45.48 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Shock-resistant sports watch featuring black-and-orange dial with LED light, countdown timer, and 1/1000-second stopwatch
- 55 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Also features 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time city swapping, 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), hourly time signal, full auto-calendar (to year 2099), 12/24-hour format, and resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Dark grey resin ana-digi watch with neon orange accents
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- World Time
- 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city and world time swapping
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/1000 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9)
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Style #: GA110TS-1A4
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00J5PYFD4
- Item model number: GA-110TS-1A4
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 21, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||5.5 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||16.9 millimeters|
|Band width||5.1 centimeters|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Timer, Chronograph, Shock resistant, Light|
|Item weight||2.56 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
To summarize, if you want an awesome looking analog/digital G-Shock that doesn't scream "Look at my G-Shock!", get the GA-110TS-1A4 to wear strictly during daytime. If you want readability anytime of the day with all the usual G-Shock features, look for a positive display G-Shock.
Other than that....LOVE the watch, cant wait to take it diving in December.
Looks great. I've received plenty of compliments on it
Rugged design with a large face looks good on my large arm and hand
Can sustain a lot of abuse. (I wear it to the gym, hiking, hunting, all sorts of outdoor activities)
The single biggest drawback is visibility. The "negative" digital display behind the analog face is difficult to read in any environment other than direct light. The watch does have a "light up" feature, but the miserable little LED that lights up at the bottom only really helps to see the analog clock in darkness. It is NOT a backlight and doesn't aid in making the digital display visible.
1 The LCD read-outs are black on a black background making it impossible to read at times and just a terrible color choice
2 The light does absolutely nothing it doesn't even light up the hands it just shines a rather bright orange LED in your face
2 After reading online and in the owner's manual I am yet to find out what the hell the second dial on the left of the watch even does. It spins around when the stopwatch is turned on and off and is more of a party piece than something that actually has a purpose. Still, makes a conversation about what the hell it does.