Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Casio Men's GA100-1A1 Black
|Price:||$64.71 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Shock Resistant & 200 Meter Water Resistant
- 1/1000th Second Stopwatch with Speed Indicator
- Anti-Magnetic Structure & Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- World Time: 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not in the military, though I do actively participate in outdoor activities, so I was looking for a watch that could take the elements as well as look good.
In regards to fashion:
- This watch is a looker. The matte black finish with the white dials are perfect for casual or semi-formal attire.
- It's a big watch, so if you have a small wrist or like watches that aren't heavy, this watch might not be for you.
- I can't emphasize enough how nice this watch looks if paired with properly (black belt, black shoes, etc)
In regards to functionality:
- G-Shocks are known for being able to take a beating and I've put mine through a lot. At first, I treated this watch like a baby because at the time, it was the most I ever spent on a watch after rarely spending more than $20. After a while I realized that I could wear it to work (I worked in lumber at a home improvement store) and not worry about beating it up. I've banged it pretty hard a few times and only have a small gouge that is very hard to see.
- The white dial hands help make spotting the time very easy.
- The biggest problem I have is the light up feature. When really dark out, it doesn't fully light up the face of the watch. It gives enough to give an idea of where the hands are at, but you sort of have to look hard.
- I love the automatic analog hands that move when you set the time or switch time zones.
- The feature of being able to have a second time in a timezone of your choice is fantastic.Read more ›
Some folks talked about the lighting issue. I admit I too was a little worried about that at first. I wear this watch on stage with a band and there is VERY little consistent light on stage, so something that lights itself and is readable is a must (I handle our timing). The first time I had the illumination issue I got lucky and figured out an easy fix.
----- ILLUMINATION FIX -----
All you have to do is either set the illumination to automatic, or hit it manually (it's easier to do this with automatic). When the light is on, hold a single finger (or the side of your hand, as if you were shading the watch in direct sunlight) across the face of the watch. The reflection of the light off of your hand will make the digital readouts clearly visible.
Since that was the only issue I've seen anyone post on this watch, consider it 5 stars! :)
The digital layout is the worst its in the negative format which is black all around and the numbers are light grey. Its not flushed with the watch dial so whe to illuminate the dial light you just cannot read the digital time it's always black. When doing PT in the mornings in the dark you need to see the seconds display and its too black to see any thing, if the hands happen to be over the digital display it makes it ever worse. Now being military I have some unusual circumstances so it does not really work out for me, BUT I adapt and over come! Over all it still looks good its pretty light and is a nice big watch which I like, time format can be set to 24hr too, it's just the stop watch function and the light on this watch sucks, I'm going to get the one in red and black it does not have the black digital display and is easier to read in the dark. I hope this helps my peps!!!
Over n out!
Had the watch for several months now...flawless and durable. Time has been accurate. No complaints. Good watch.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great watch! A must have if you are rough on things. It can really take a beating. The only complaint I have is how dark the face is. Read morePublished 1 day ago by james
Awesome watch. I've been wearing this daily for well over 1 year and it's still going strong. The time zone changes are easy and as a frequent traveller - I love this. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Jason C.