|Price:||$74.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Military-inspired watch with logo on bezel, multiple displays, and ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- 51 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Features shock resistance, auto LED light, world time (48 cities + UTC), 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze, 1/1000-second stopwatch, speed indicator, 24-hour countdown timer, and 24-hour formats
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Military-inspired watch with logo on bezel, multiple displays, and ribbed band
Japanese quartz movement with analog display
Protective mineral crystal dial window
Features shock resistance, auto LED light, world time (48 cities + UTC), 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze, 1/1000-second stopwatch, speed indicator, 24-hour countdown timer, 24-hour formats, and buckle closure
Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CTNY0FM
- Item model number: GA100SD-8A
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||5.1 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Stop watch, Shock resistant, Timer, World Time|
|Item weight||2.56 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The color is not what is shown , If it was sand color not a cream, It would sell Like crazy!Published 5 hours ago by Enrico M.
Bought this for my husband he was very pleased with the actual watch and he loved the color. It's a hard color to describe but it's a lil different then what the picture looks like... Read morePublished 1 day ago by krystle rich
Awesome watch. I use it for work everyday. Looks great and does the job.Published 1 day ago by adolfo munoz
Husband loved the watch. The color is true desert tan in the sun, in side it has the appearance of light shade of very light gray. Either way he loves it.Published 2 days ago by Patricia M. Maloney
Love the watch! Only two items of feedback are 1) Watch color is lighter than what it appeared to be in picture and, 2) Sime difficulty figuring out how to use settingsPublished 7 days ago by Michael K
It's a very nice watch! best watch i've owned. I like the contrast of colors and prefer the analog display. I work in the pool/spa industry so the water proofing is imperative.Published 7 days ago by James