Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Casio Men's GA110RG-1A G-Shock Black Watch” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 44% off the $130.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
|Price:||$84.10 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$45.90 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Shock-resistant sports watch featuring black and copper-tone dial with LED light, countdown timer, and 1/1000-second stopwatch
- 51 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Also features flash alert, world time (48 cities and UTC), multi-home time, 12/24 hour formats, and ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
An oversized G-Shock analog watch with an industrial-style display, hands, and subdial. Double-prong buckle. LED illumination and 4 daily alerts. World time with 29 city-designated time zones. Stopwatch and countdown features.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008XDC1X0
- Item model number: GA110RG-1A
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||5.1 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||17 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|