|Price:||$75.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Shock Resistant, LED backlight (Super Illuminator), Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Flash alert, Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2025
- Multi Time (4 different cities), World time, 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Countdown timer, 5 daily or one-time alarms, Hourly time signal, Full auto-calendar (to year 2099), 12/24-hour format
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.72 shipping
Black resin case with a black resin bracelet. Fixed black resin bezel. Black digital dial displaying: hours, minutes, seconds, am/ pm, day of the week and date. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 55 mm x 51.2 mm. Case thickness: 17.4 mm. Round case shape. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Other Functions: Multi Time (4 different cities), World time, 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping 1/100-second stopwatch, Countdown timer, 5 daily or one-time alarms, Hourly time signal, Full auto-calendar (to year 2099),Casio G-Shock Digital Display Quartz Black Mens Watch GC120TS-1CR.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00J2AXLSM
- Item model number: GD-120TS-1CR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||5.5 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||17 millimeters|
|Band width||28 millimeters|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Luminous, Stop watch, Timer, alarm, World time|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Very comfortable and just the right size for me. Also looks very good. Anyone looking for an outdoors do anything watch, this could be you model.
I purchased this watch through another retailer, not Amazon, so I am not a verified pruchaser. However, I bought this watch specifically for a diving trip in the Carribean. Everything about the watch is nice except that you can't see the time, the stop watch or anything else. I could barely set the time when I got it because I couldn't make out the numbers and letters on the face. The blue background is a disaster in my opinion. Go for a watch with the white background if you actually want to see the time. Now it does have a super-duper light, but you have to press a button or move your arm overhead to make it work. Manual says that the battery lasts seven years based on using 1.5 seconds of this light per day. I would guess that I use it for hundreds of seconds a day, because it is really hard to see the time without it in most light conditions, so I guess that the battery will die shortly.
The watch is waterproof to 90 ft; I can attest to that. No problems diving (other than seeing anything on it!!!). All these pictures you see of the watch with the blue background and the white numbers - that is what it looks like when the light is on (which lasts a max of 3 seconds).
The functions on this watch are minimal - the same functions more or less that were on my first Casio watch in the mid-1970's: time in a couple of zones, stop watch, count down timer, alarm. The three little dials are useless for anything practical, but they suck power.
The watch back is not the standard type for diver's watches. Most of these have six indentations and require a $10 tool (or your firendly watch counter) to take off the back and replace the battery.Read more ›
What I liked most was the daylight savings feature. Also one can store the time of three cities.
Watch is claimed to be water resistant upto 200 m (though I have not tried this feature yet :) )
It also sports standard feature like an alarm clock, stop watch to name a few.
Overall, I am satisfied and will definitely recommend.
As for the Amazon service, the packaging was good, and was timely delivered.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This could have been better if the face is white or silver. I bought 2 of these because the picture looks very good. I'm so sad when I saw that they're so dark.Published 6 months ago by Nehemiah Mendez