We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Black sport watch with red contrasts featuring ribbed band, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), and LED light
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features shock-resistant case, twin sensor (altimeter, barometer, and thermometer), 12/24-hour format, countdown timer, and alarm
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Set a course for adventure every day you wear this Casio Shock Resistant Twin Sensor men's digital watch which includes a built-in altimeter, barometer, and thermometer. G-Shocks are the toughest watches on the planet. Other features include an LED light (high brightness), flash alert, world time (31 time zone and 48 cities), multi-function alarm, 1/100th second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24 hour formats and mute function. This large, round watch features a black resin case with red accents and a comfortable resin strap. Scratch-resistant mineral crystal and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet).
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- ASIN: B004RT70RQ
- Item model number: GDF100-1A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||5.1 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||15.5 millimeters|
|Band width||33 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Shock resistant|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing it is missing is a compass, but that is solved now by the release of the Rangeman.