|Price:||$184.00 & FREE Shipping.Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$136.00 (43%)|
- Shock resistant, neobrite, mineral glass, mud resistant, 200-meter water resistance, led backlight (super illuminator), digital compass, thermometer, world time, stopwatch
- Countdown timer, 5 daily alarms, hourly time signal, low battery alert, full auto-calendar, 12/24-hour format, button operation tone on/off, approx. Battery life: 2 years on sr927w x 2
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 56.2mm
- Water resistant 200m (660ft): in general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shock Resistant, Digital Compass, Thermometer, Auto LED Super Illuminator, World Time, 4 Daily Alarms + 1 Snooze, Stopwatch, Countdown Timer, 12/24-Hour Format.
This is the latest addition to the MASTER OF G MUDMASTER Series. Built to prevent intrusion by sand, mud or dust and to ensure reliable operation in the harshest environments, this tough structure is prepared to support training and actual missions in environments such as jungles and deserts. It's an ideal tool for rangers and rescue crews. Mud Resist construction helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation.
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 5 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DTJNCOE
- Item model number: GG-1000-1A3CR
- Batteries: 2 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 4, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||27 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||analog - digital display, quartz movement, mineral crystal, water resistant 200M, Chronograph|
|Item weight||3.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first pulled this one out of the collector's tin I could not believe how beautiful it was in person. As I mentioned, I have a lot of G Shocks, but this one is something special. It is the toughest looking piece I have ever seen.
The dial is vividly clear and attention to detail is amazing. The colorways are beautiful. The olive green strap looks fantastic. All functions work perfectly. It is big yet comfortable. You talk about an attention getter... wow. Rarely do I say this about any watch I own, but in my opinion it is perfect.
Casio does such a great job in designing these masterpieces. Is it worth 250.00? Yes it is. As soon as you see it on your wrist, you know it is a cut above. It has attitude with class.
The size, weight, functionality and style are all spot on for what I was looking for - and the price wasn't half bad either!
I like the fact that the compass function is actually a compass. Unlike a few other ABC watches I've owned, this is not a digital compass. The second hand acts as a compass needle and moves accordingly; the readout is digital, but I can live with that.
If you are looking to upgrade your G-Shock collection from the sub $100 range to something a little more advanced, this might be the one you are looking for!
My biggest complaint with ALL of my Casio G-Shock (duel time) watches is the fact that Casio is apparently unable or unwilling to simply backlight the digital readouts on any of them...Yes they all have a light that pretty well illuminates the hands but does absolutely nothing to illuminate the digital time and date.
Smael has a cheap knockoff of this watch for around $10 to $15 that doesn't have many of the Mudmasters features but at least they do have the digital readouts nicely backlit...If Smael can do this on their $10 to $15 dollar watches why cant Casio do it on a $200+ dollar G Shock?
Most recent customer reviews
Perfect and I mean it.
First order via Amazon.com and everything was just great.
Order in 2 of June and came in 9 of same month in Greece.Read more