- Shock resistant, neobrite, mineral glass, mud resistant, 200-meter water resistance, led backlight (super illuminator), digital compass, thermometer, world time, stopwatch
- Countdown timer, 5 daily alarms, hourly time signal, low battery alert, full auto-calendar, 12/24-hour format, button operation tone on/off, approx. Battery life: 2 years on sr927w x 2
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 56.2mm
- Water resistant 200m (660ft): in general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shock Resistant, Digital Compass, Thermometer, Auto LED Super Illuminator, World Time, 4 Daily Alarms + 1 Snooze, Stopwatch, Countdown Timer, 12/24-Hour Format.
This is the latest addition to the MASTER OF G MUDMASTER Series. Built to prevent intrusion by sand, mud or dust and to ensure reliable operation in the harshest environments, this tough structure is prepared to support training and actual missions in environments such as jungles and deserts. It's an ideal tool for rangers and rescue crews. Mud Resist construction helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B01DTJNCOE
- Item model number: GG-1000-1A3CR
- Batteries: 2 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 4, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||27 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||analog - digital display, quartz movement, mineral crystal, water resistant 200M, Chronograph|
|Item weight||3.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
The size, weight, functionality and style are all spot on for what I was looking for - and the price wasn't half bad either!
I like the fact that the compass function is actually a compass. Unlike a few other ABC watches I've owned, this is not a digital compass. The second hand acts as a compass needle and moves accordingly; the readout is digital, but I can live with that.
If you are looking to upgrade your G-Shock collection from the sub $100 range to something a little more advanced, this might be the one you are looking for!