We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Shock resistant
- Tough solar powered
- LED light; countdown timer
- 12/24 hour formats; mute function
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For 25 years Casio G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
Introducing the solar powered GR8900, a new large case digital series from G-Shock. These models feature easy-to-read LCDs highlighted by auto super illuminator LED backlights and their shock resistant structure is housed in a multi-dimensional case with aluminum bezel for a distinction look. White resin band digital watch with a black face.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) with Afterglow
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Independent Daily Alarms (4 One-time alarms & 1 Snooze alarm)
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments ans 1-hour increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Level Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Approx. Battery Life: 12 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3269
- Size of case/total weight: 55.1 x 52.5 x 16.3mm / 69g
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0058W8TJY
- Item model number: GR8900A-7
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 25, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.28 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||35 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, dual-Time-display, Light, Stop watch, World time|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|