Top positive review
76 people found this helpful
INCREDIBLE "HYBRID" WATCH
on December 25, 2010
THIS WATCH IS A DIGITAL WOLF IN ANALOG SHEEP'S CLOTHING
Although I'm hardly an expert in the field, this surely must be one of the great, affordable bargains in high-tech timekeeping. The precision of this instrument is astounding, even for one who has run computerized equipment for over forty years. The watch's functions are well-chronicled in documentation and in reviews, along with the frustrations of several reviewers, so I'll focus on aspects of setup which may make the process less painful.
1) Read the instructions. Read them again.
2) Make certain that the watch is charged.
3) Do the setup at a time when the hour and minute hands do not obscure the subdials.
4) Pay attention to the status pointer of the 9 o'clock subdial.
5) As you do the setup, allow the watch time to make its adjustments.
6) Set your respective time zone first.
7) After that, the remainder of the setup and the examination of functions will be a piece of cake..
8) If you really can't figure this out, have your 12-year-old child help. (Rent a neighbor's kid if necessary.)
9) If your effort, the kid's effort, and Casio helpline can't establish setup, you might have a defective watch.
I, personally, am thrilled with this watch . . . as I am with all of my Casio watches. I think this watch is the greatest thing since sliced bread. En lieu of a huge digital display, the analog display is the easiest for my ancient orbs to read. Good luck with your next Casio. Regards, --Ron