|Price:||$258.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Shock resistant; Tough movement; Solar power
- MB6 atomic timekeeping
- Full auto LED light; World time
- 4 daily alarms plus snooze; Stopwatch; Countdown timer
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
G-SHOCK The G-Aviation Multi-Mission Combi Watch in Black,Watches for Men:
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004JIBCZG
- Item model number: GW3500B-1A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 3, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||49.3 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15.6 millimeters|
|Band width||27 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, dual-Time-display, Luminous, Stop watch, World time|
|Item weight||6.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I travel a LOT. So first and foremost, I needed a watch that could deal with multiple time zones easily. I needed to be able to set them easy, and view them easy. Also:
MY needs, pretty much in order of need:
Dual (or more) time zones
Date display (and day would be nice)
Readable at night
No battery (auto or solar)
Waterproof to at least 10 atm
This watch did it for me!
Actually, what I really wanted was the citizen Skyhawk - I liked the steel/titanium band - but when you have dual time, you don't get the date in your home city - WTF?!
So I bought this casio - and LOVE it.
- I was leery about the resin band - but it's pretty comfortable, and I like not having to take it off when I'm at the gym in the shower (I wouldn't wear my leather band in the shower...).
- The atomic function resets the watch almost every night - actually if it worked once a week, I'd be happy, but it's almost every night -- while on my hand in bed. (I'm near Washington DC)
- The LED Light works like a freaking charm! In addition to a button on the watch, it can be set to automatic, so when you look at the light it turns on - it actually works! Works really well! I had another timex that was supposed to do that and it sucked, I had to practically break my wrist to get it to work...Read more ›
>> Excellent <<
1. Atomic clock sync: never once, during the night when positioned as instructed, has it failed to synchronize.
2. Analog hands and digits: at a glance, in bright light or low light, it takes me less than two seconds to read the current time. Reason why: the neon-like yellow hands practically glow in bright light and low light conditions.
3. LED function: exceptionally bright and therefore highly functional.
4. Band: very comfortable and stylish.
5. Glass casing: very robust and, as of now, mine is totally scratch free.
6. Chronograph and countdown timers: while backcountry skiing and alpine climbing, the chronograph feature allows me to easily keep track of (and view) ascent and descent durations.
7. Recessed buttons: exceptionally well-designed because they're set to prevent accidental bumps yet they respond instantly once intentionally pressed.
>> Good <<
8. Day and date display: initially, I thought the gray on black digital numbers would be too difficult to view in all but bright daylight. I was mistaken -- the numbers are easily read under most light conditions.
>> Acceptable <<
9. In low or zero light conditions, while the LED adequately illuminates the hands and digits, it does not illuminate the two digital displays showing, for example, Day and Date.
10.Read more ›
Ok the GW3500 came in a black G-Shock box. Inside the G-Shock box is a G-Shock round black metal canister. Open the canister and the GW3500 will be there to greet you, all wrapped in plastic and sealed. A manual and warranty card came with my GW3500. THe manual is thick but that's because it has three languages in it. The first section is the English section, if you read and speak English. I think the next section is German then Spanish or prolly French. Can't remember. I advise you read the manual and focus on the diagrams shown. The manual is easy to read and understand.
When I received my watch, it was set to regular time not DST. So, I grabbed the manual, following the instructions on how to set the location and DST, in about 10 minutes of fumbling around, I got the watch to adjust. 10 minutes wasn't bad since it was my first time to handle this watch. Other users I've read from other sources complain that this watch is too complex to use. READ THE MANUAL is what I always say.
The watch has several analog faces.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
THIS maybe casio best watch ever, atomic, solar, analog, digital, looks great and works better.Published 6 days ago by Sinbad
One of its outstanding virtues is the hands are visible in all lighting conditions. The dial is illuminated if need be for reading it in darkness, although the digital displays... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chess Guy
Bought this as a gift for my fighter pilot-fiancee...he loves it and says it can withstand lots of abuse and g-forces. Great looking watch, too!Published 2 months ago by k_gutt72
It's a tank, as all GShocks are. About 2 years of hardcore abuse and there are only minor wear marks. AnaDigi is nice, although I rarely use most of the watches features. Read morePublished 2 months ago by P51mustang23
This is the first solar watch that I have owned so I was looking forward to see how it works. The appearance of this watch is fairly attractive. Read morePublished 3 months ago by David Young
I love this watch, it is perfect for traveling. It is able to show 3 different locations times all at one time on the face. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Anonymous
The Casio GW-3500 is an analog/digital watch from the aviation series of G-Shocks that features solar charging, atomic clock synchronization, World Time, four alarms, a countdown... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Lee K