Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on February 10, 2016
I have a very small wrist -> my dad measured my wrist at 6.5 inches around. The watch fits great, I wear the watch with the silver lock thing on the 5th to last hole on the watch band. Atomic time keeping works great. Its battery is solar charged. The manual states it will last 9 months before completely dying. Just sit the watch on your window sill on a sunny day and it will charge in maybe 3 or 4 hours. Great quality for only about 85 dollars.
on August 16, 2015
I bought this watch for adventure vacations. It supports two time zones, including the oddball ones, like Newfoundland and India. It is solar powered, so I don't think I need to worry about the battery for years to come. Right after I bought the watch, I went on a scuba vacation. When I got to my destination, I realized I forgot to pack my scuba watch. Since this watch is rated for 20 atmospheres, I figured, what the heck? I will use it for a dive watch. If it works, I can save the inflated destination price of a real dive watch.

The owner's manual clearly states that this watch should not be used for scuba or any other water sport involving the use of air in tanks. I do not recommend using it in this manner, as it voids the warranty. The manual also recommends that the user not push buttons while under water. This recommendation I followed, starting the timer right before entering the water, and stopping the timer after coming to the surface. For me, this watch was adequate as a dive watch in open water. The case got a lot of abuse from banging against equipment and rocks, and still looks new.

I would give this watch 5 stars, except I find myself have to really work at the buttons to use some of the functions. Overall, though, if you are looking for a tough watch that delivers good value, this watch would be hard to beat.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Nice watch perfect size it has everythin you need on a watch.and Solar ,Tough good looking and it's a GShock.Update September 21st 2016. Still a great looking Watch. I bought this watch in may of 2015.I where it most every day, very durable. I was watching the movie Safe House today and noticed the actor Ryan Reynolds was wearing one great watch.Buy it you won't be sorry best Watch for Under $100.00 dollars.
review image
on August 25, 2017
Super fast shipping. Watch as described - but even better! Easy instructions. I just got a job as an airport ramp agent and need exact time with military time display. Shows everything I need at a glance. This is an awesome watch for the price! Checked it with the atomic time and it was exact to the second. Need a quality time piece at a great price - buy this!
on November 19, 2015
I ordered this watch as a gift for my son and he was extremely pleased. He collects watches so it is hard to find one that
will excite him. He was excited with this watch because of all its features. I read many reviews and ratings before making this choice.
A good sturdy choice without attention-grabbing extras.
on May 23, 2010
After 7 years of NOT wearing a watch I decided it's time to purchase a new one. As a tech guy I wanted a technology enabled watch so I chose this watch. The solar powered batteries and automatic atomic time settings sold me. And the decision was capped of by the fact that casio G-Shock watches are in style(at least in my hood).

I've had the watch for a 4 weeks now and I can tell you I really like the watch. It's feels light on the wrist and is durable. I've already accidentally banged it on walls, desks, and chairs and haven't bothered checking the condition of my watch because I know there won't be a scratch.

I love not having to spend an extra 1.25 seconds translating "hand time." The time and date are clear and easy to see in the daylight. The backlight display button is a nice touch also.

I'm a short guy 5'4 and 165 lbs so I don't have huge wrists but the watch doesn't swallow my wrist. The black color is great because it matches everything.

When I first got the watch the automatic time sync didn't work for the first 3 days. While disappointed it wasn't a deal breaker because you can manually set the time. But after a few days the feature worked. I'm no sure what the problem was because I followed all the instructions. I would say the automatic sync feature works 19 out of the 20 days.

Although the auto time sync isn't perfect I'm happy with the watch.
on October 26, 2012
The Casio Men's GW6900-1 G-Shock Digital Sport Watch has far exceeded my expectations. I purchased the watch to wear on vacation in Vegas. Set up of the watch was easy. You will need a magnifying glass to read the directions, or just look them up on line. The watch is quite versatile as an alarm, timer and easily changes time zones. This watch has more features than I will ever use. It hasn't lost any time in over three months and all functions have worked flawlessly. The watch fits perfect on my average sized wrist. It is light weight and is comfortable to wear. I especially like the auto light on feature at night when I turn my wrist to see what time it is. This is a smart looking and high performing timepiece. While I purchased this watch to wear while on vacation, because I didn't want to subject my more expensive watches to the swimming pool and other outdoor activities, I have found myself wearing this watch 90% of the time. It looks good both with business attire or jeans. I am very pleased with my purchase and would immediately buy a new one if this watch were ever lost or stolen. This is a quality timepiece at a very reasonable price.
on September 27, 2014
a nice addition to my g-shock collection. i love how casio updated this model with multi band 6, atomic solar. this is my favorite feature of all g-shock watches. the face of this watch has a real clean design. the dial is very easy to read in the day & night. the only thing i'm not a fan of is how the band fits on my wrist. its very similar to my gwx-8900d, the band design contours very poorly on my wrist. i have a 7inch wrist but with this watch i need to wear this loose like a bracelet for it to look good. wearing this snug looks stupid. this gw6900 & gwx-8900d are the only g-shock watches in my collection that fit odd like this. if casio made a better band for this g-shock i definitely would have gave it 5 stars.
on April 6, 2017
Great watch. Top notch quality. I love the look. I love the fact that I will never need another battery for my G-Shock. It was a little tough to get it to sync with the atomic clock at first, almost to the point of frustration. I just lucked into a good spot one night and the sync was completed. Fit, style and functionality are awesome!
on March 29, 2015
Watch arrived fully charged in a metal G-Shock tin, it was set for my time zone but the time was not correct when it arrived so i left it overnight to see if it would update automatically as advertised. Next morning everything was set correctly including daylight savings. So far it has updated 4 out of 5 nights. If the update fails it uses the time from the last update, no problem.

The size and weight are great for me, and i really like the face. I'm outdoors for work almost everyday and its shown no problems so far.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.