We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Shock resistant; multi-band 9 atomic timekeeping; tough solar power; tide/moon graphs and moon age data
- Preset tide sites (100) and user sites (49);full auto EL backlight; world time (31 time zones/48 cities + UTC)
- 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze; 1/100th second stopwatch (60 min);12/24 hr. formats
- Countdown interval timer(24hr) with 2 timers up to 10 repeats; mute function
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
The latest additions to G-Shock's G-LIDE tide graph series, the GWX5600C step-up their tide graph performance with 100 pre-set tide sites and user-site setting capability. They also pack Multi-band 6 atomic time keeping calibration signal reception, a tough solar power system and dual countdown (interval) timers into a choice of red or white cases. White resin band digital watch with black and blue face
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
Manual receive function
Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- World Time
31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3222
- Size of case/total weight
GWX5600C 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.4mm / 56g
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00CTNY0R0
- Item model number: GWX5600C-7
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13.4 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Luminous, Stop watch, alarm|
|Item weight||1.92 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
I had to return it and get the GW-M5610BC-1JF and here is why:
- Buttons on the side are hard to press and not very responsive
- The automatically light on feature in the dark did not work
- Display was more difficult to read that I expected
- The bracelet band of the GW-M5610BC-1JF makes the watch feel so much better.
This "5600" style G-Shock is smaller than most of their line, and the reverse display looks great (a little hard to read indoors, but it's better looking. Note, Casio introduces new variations all the time and it's confusing as can be.
Desirable features are 6 band tome keeping, Solar power and the tide and moon displays. Some 5600 G Shocks look like this one but _don't_ have those features.
Atomic feature does not work in New Zealand where I live so that is useless. Overall good watch.