Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on May 27, 2012
I have been a casio fan for years, and usually go for the g-shock line. I have several, and have never had a problem with any of them. This is my first edifice watch, and I absolutely love it. The band is extremely comfortable, and very stylish for a resin strap. The buckle is substantial and goes nice with the watch. The dial is busy, but easy to read, and looks like something you'd see on a more expensive piece. The 3d layered dials, and the cover over the subdials make this watch unique looking. I like big watches, and the size of this one falls in the middle of the road for me. It's not too small, not too big. There is different variations of this watch, but I think this one with the stainless outer body and resin strap is the sharpest of all. I have seen them all up close, and this one just does it for me. I like the contrast between the ion plating and the silver dials and stainless steel. I get a lot of looks at this watch, and you definitely can't go wrong with this chronograph. Great price for a nice timepiece. I just wish the crystal was sapphire, but not a deal breaker for me. Get it!!
on January 7, 2012
I've owned four or five Casio watches in the past--seems the bar has been raised to new heights with this one! It came in a jewelry-store-type pillowed box with easy-to-understand instructions. I can read the watch face even without my reading glasses! The watch itself feels like it can stand inadvertent punishment, and the black rubber sport band is equally tough (enough pre-punched holes so that one size fits all). So far, after nearly a month since I set the time from an official time signal, the watch hasn't lost so much as one second! WOW!
on April 18, 2014
This watch has a rubber strap. Now, if you're not into sport watches, you'll frown upon it immediately. Kind of like how a lot of adults say, all plastic is s***. However, for the price, it is absolutely amazing. Every knob is sturdy and strong and every function works. In terms of looks, you really can't beat it for under 200. The reason I took a star off is that, I wish the design could still be a bit better.

Bottom line, I got a lot of compliments for this watch, so I'm sure you would too. Just stay young my friends :D
on October 26, 2010
I bought this watch for work, but I liked it so much that I wear it everywhere. Looks great. Fits well. The watch face is a nice size. So it's easy to read quickly. The watch is durable as I have dropped it several times already with no damage. The only drawback that I found was that the underside of the strap gunks up every week or two. I've had the watch for 2 months now and love it. I'll probably be buying another watch from the Casio Ediface line soon.
on October 28, 2013
This watch is just beautiful! The desing looks better and more elegant than many other more expensive watches.

Just two really small issues:
> The right side bottons hurt the wrist a little, specially with long sleeves.
> The bracelet doesn't quite match the quality of the watch. I guess I just expected the bracelet to be thicker.
on September 3, 2016
These watch is trendy and has a sports look.it looks nice and is accurate even after 3 years of use.
on June 20, 2014
I saw this watch and liked it, but was disappointed by the shabby black bezel and the belt.
I used it for more than a year and recently the belt developed cracks and broke.
Was highly disappointed, since this is a Casio Edifice.
The Dial is excellent though.
on December 12, 2015
Wow. All around fantastic watch. Very detailed. Probably change the band at some point, but we'll worth the savings over the Stainless link band.
on October 8, 2012
This watch looks great in the pictures, but actually it's even better, although the shipment reached a little late , but no complaints with the watch, got lots of compliments....a really nice watch by edifice ...go for it ;)
on December 4, 2013
Nice solid watch for the price. Doesn't feel cheap at all. Looks good. Hoping to wear as a daily watch. Not sure how it will hold though. My 8 year old was able to set up the watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.